Reviews for Shadow and Flame
mirian chapter 18 . 3/25
que bueno que esta continua si
Dragon-of-Chaos chapter 18 . 3/4
please update this is one of my favorite stories
HomareII chapter 18 . 1/18
Curious! 0.0
onepiecefannumber1 chapter 18 . 1/18
update when u get a chance
Shinkicker chapter 18 . 12/10/2013
Would love to see more of this.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/13/2013
I love this story and you are so amazing and they everything is so organized must be the work of a master!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/1/2013
I love it upadate soon:)
Mistress Storm chapter 18 . 7/31/2013
OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! I love this story! This is one of the best Naruto stories I have ever read! The story line is excellent, your grammar and spelling doesn't give me a headache and I just love the new team dynamics of Team 7 and how well Sasuke and Hotaru's r/ship is progressing! I just love this story, plain and simple! But, I have noticed that you haven't updates in awhile and I really hope you will start updating again soon. Keep it up, you really have a talent as a writer!
Hoshi124 chapter 18 . 4/18/2013
Good, update
hitsuruki4eva chapter 18 . 4/16/2013
Great story. I really wish you would update
KuroKanashimi chapter 11 . 4/9/2013
Ok Thats Where i stop they were completely nekid inside the same bath tube... O.O she undressed him not that i think about... & she undressed in front of him... then she shared the bath with him... went too sleep... he cuddled up against her completely nude while tube... took her out of tube... & basically... NvM 'sigh' anyways after all that he only gave ONE Blush... & she didn't give any type of blush... & I'M pretty sure sasuke got a good view of her every modestie soo too speak... & your naru has noo dignity i see... Shes Girl Right... i don't think you have her as a lez... soo her bathing in bath house with other men O_O ! DID THEY NOT NOTICE WHAT SHES MISSING & OmG SHE WAS AROUND ALL THOSE MEN NEKID... omFg & geez you didn't give her bust size soo i'm guessing shes under developed... but still shes a girl... acting like a boy is one thing but bathing with them nekid is another in my opinion...

your fic was cute & exciting until those revaluation & that sasuke scene... i lost all respect
KuroKanashimi chapter 10 . 4/9/2013
Ummm Shes a girl... hes now a guy... & uhh their striped eachother & are sharing a bath... uh are they 'not straight' soo too speak
Aloever chapter 18 . 3/19/2013
Great story! I've really enjoyed it so far since you write so well.
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 9 . 11/29/2012
Are you still writing this story? Cause if not I need to know so I can start grieving.
Angelbloodlover chapter 18 . 9/29/2012