Reviews for Ten Little Things
claraswagger2015 chapter 51 . 11/27
Ariana is so sad. Dumbledore's, Gellert's, Regulus', Mcgonngall's, the Marauder's and Snape's were so sad that i cried.
Jesus, you really understand the characters, even the ones you don't like, it's quite amazing.
I don't like Snape either but I thought his chapter was spot on and great.
claraswagger2015 chapter 8 . 11/21
I'm crying right now. Regulus is so sad...
You said in Victoire that Dominique had a flawless accent!
Denellia Redluac chapter 73 . 7/9
Plz stop making me and my sister cry. I love your stories, but they make me cry
Georgia Redluac chapter 31 . 7/9
I cried. I haven't cried while reading since I was 4, but I did. You are a great author, and if anyone questions that, know you have brought joy to at least one Potterhead
omg chapter 100 . 5/25
This was really, really wonderful. I thought you captured the personalities of the characters really well. I particularly liked the Marauders', Lily's, and Regulus' (as stated in previous review) because they hurt so much and they seemed true to their characters. Thank you for this :')
omg chapter 36 . 5/25
Your 'ten things' of the Marauders and Regulus really fucked me up. Good job writing on this one! I was on the verge of tears.
DQ chapter 80 . 1/6
It would be difficult to be "too harsh" on Umbridge, in my opinion. Seriously, I hate her. More than the Malfoys. More than Bellatrix. Even more than Voldemort! I am a little disappionted that there was no mention of the centaurs...
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 1/6
Redhead he wasn't related to? Who?
v chapter 37 . 12/16/2014
im crying
your fanfiction has brought me to tears
Devi2509 chapter 22 . 11/12/2014
this is amazing I just wanted to know who the girl was please pm me and let me no
darkflowerprincess chapter 14 . 11/4/2014
Love that last bit!
Guest chapter 100 . 10/19/2014
Jess I love you
StarDustTeen chapter 100 . 8/24/2014
your story's fantastic, and took me forever to read... :D no pressure! love the ending, it's heartwarming! (though i must admit, 4 generations in one picture is rather scary. the Weasleys and Potters too! one big family... redheads...How about the Grangers? Malfoys?) i have an account, this is my username. PM if needed!
2,785 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »