Reviews for How Piper Saved The Wizarding World
Bronze chapter 1 . 11/6
Couldn't happen to a more deserving being! If you can call something that was a bodiless thing for about fourteen years a being.
The Modern Sorcerer chapter 1 . 9/28
This story was nothing short of brilliant. Well done!
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 2/11
love this.
The Founder chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Cero chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
That was beautifully hilarious.
TTraveler10 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Fantastic! Absolutely Fantastic!
sylvia.przychodzki chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Cute! Piper is the best!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
You do realize that Voldemort would stomp the charmed ones in a 1v3, without breaking a sweat, right?

It's just not a balanced matchup. Sort of like putting him against Dormammu, except the other way around.

Or rather, the charmed ones would have as much chance against Voldemort as they would against Dormammu. And he would stomp the charmed-verse without even trying.
NinjaYuffie13 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Debbie37 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
It ended how I thought it would from the description, but it was still funny.
Teyla-shan chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
LOL poor Voldy! Harry should've asked Piper's help, it wouldn't have taken seven years to get rid of the guy!
monkey kix ass chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
lmao. great way to get rid of moldyshorts. enjoyed reading your little one-shot. thanks for sharing your work.
hateme101 chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
This made me laugh
Phy chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Nice. I like it.
Riley chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
LOL! This is amazing! :-D Actually, I was reading similliar story before, how Piper blowed up Voldemort in few seconds, but it wasnt so funny. I love this story.

"Well, that's wonderful for you, I'm sure," XD

"Yikes. He was still yapping away." XD XD

"Just not your day, is it?" XD XD XD

And maybe the best: "he said, in what he probably thought was an alluring grin, but which actually made Piper want to vomit." XD XD XD XD