Reviews for Sunrise, Sunset
magialuna chapter 6 . 12/4/2008
This an incredibly imaginative and unusual story. I do hope you choose to continue it! I have really enjoyed what I've read so far. Thanks for it!-Clare
BlackPrincess80 chapter 6 . 8/5/2008
I'm loving the mystery and YAY go Kaladin you stopped Jareth from making a huge mistake. I so can't wait for chapter 7.
BlackPrincess80 chapter 2 . 8/3/2008
I love the fact that Sarah's soul is still out there somewhere! This chapter was written as well as the first one, I love the suspense of wondering what the next chapter will bring.
BlackPrincess80 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Although it is sad that Sarah dies in this first chapter, I am really impressed with the way it is brought about and the ending left me wanting to read more!
BurtonWifey chapter 5 . 8/1/2008
I'm so confused.. so is the girl that Jareth was following Tara? And is the "pale/cold" spirit girl Sarah?
hazlgrnLizzy chapter 5 . 7/31/2008
This really was an interesting chapter too read! I am curious as to what will happen next!
maskedpainter chapter 4 . 7/31/2008
sorry i haven't reviewed in a while i've been kinda busy but i loved the chapters three and four i cannot wait for more to come!

BurtonWifey chapter 4 . 7/30/2008
OMG... I can't believe you left me hanging like this! LOL *hugs*
BurtonWifey chapter 3 . 7/30/2008
Another piece of fantastic! I'm excited that Jareth is going to try to bring Sarah back to life.. I was sad.. lol xD
helikesitheymikey chapter 4 . 7/30/2008
so...her father died I'm assuming?

hazlgrnLizzy chapter 4 . 7/30/2008
This chapter was beautifully !, and I loved what is going on in the cemetery! I also thought That Robert even though he has passed still doesn't like Jareth!
notwritten chapter 3 . 7/29/2008
Thank you for sharing this interesting, and cool chapter. Keep smiling. :-)
helikesitheymikey chapter 3 . 7/29/2008
wow...very interesting.

hazlgrnLizzy chapter 3 . 7/29/2008
Excellent chapter! Sad but with some hope of finding Sarah!
BurtonWifey chapter 2 . 7/27/2008
Still good.. but it left me hanging! Can't wait to read on... LOL xD