Reviews for Justice
CrystalRei chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
This was one of the first Megaman fics I read, back when I was still lurking on this site. Just wanted to come back and take a look again. And since I have an account now, well...

This fic provided inspiration for how I currently interpret these characters and this world, when I was just starting in the fandom. I agree with Archaon, clearly you understand these characters; and in this fandom where Alternate Character Interpretation runs rampant, that's saying something. Coming back after developing my own take, I still agree with what I see here.

I also like how deftly you handled their relationship here. It's not about the kissing, or the shipping, it's about the trust and friendship-that-may-be-more, and that they disagree /because/ they care for each other. This exact argument is spot-on for both characters. I think you captured both perspectives of their choices nicely. So well done.
MungoJerry chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
...squee~! X3
Ultima15 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
So this is a ZeroxCiel story...but they don't make out. You only hint at what appears to be love. Just do it, at least for the sake of those who believe that they should be in love.

Still, nicely done. And yes, Zero's penultimate words are very epic.
Queen of Light 17 chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
I liked your fic very much. Very cute. - Hope to read more of your fics in the future.
RedKatana chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Great fanfic. It's kinda hard to find good Zero and Ciel pairings. And yes, you do look like Capcom to me. XD
Dryuu chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Nice fanfic. By the way, since it's a fanfic, it's up to us to change a few things in the story, IMO.
Archaon chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Short and nice. Good to see even a marginally Z/C story. The fact that you wrote this before reading the fourth game’s quote just means you understand the characters.
Tamakaro Makezai chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
ProtoBlues (PB) nice work. I am glad that you wrote something that relates to the game close enough. As for Zero, you got him down to the T. Also I favorite this story. Keep it up PB.

~Tamakaro Makezai
M.Hunter Traubel Trainee chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Excellent fic. I thought this captured Zero's personality really well, at least, how it's presented in the MMZ series. Zero's always been fairly cold and he follow Ciel's orders almost blindly, up to the point where I've had to wonder why exactly was he fighting for her (I mean sure, for the justice is something, but that's only what SHE states).

Overall, great fic. I thought this characterized the two well, and brought an excellent point of what Zero's idea of 'justice' was (Especially after his final quote before death by Weil...and the fact that throughout the series he barely seems to contradict/question anything Ciel asks)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
I like it, and I understand that he's rather emotionless, but you might have mad him just a wee bit too machinelike up until the end. Actually, the ending fits well with what you've written. All in all, nice job.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
I liked it, its kind of difficult to find a deep ZeroxCiel fanfic these days. You, however, hit the mark!

Congrats to you!