Reviews for Sweet Sacrifice
Isabella95 chapter 11 . 9/9/2012
I'm sad you haven't countinued. I liked the turn of this story, maybe they would have gotten together and the ending would have changed :) Anyway in case you find out you would like to countinue this, I'll follow the story.
BlackBaccaraRose chapter 11 . 5/4/2010
sweet, please keep it up _
DeathOfADollMaker chapter 11 . 7/8/2009
I LOVE IT! Please update soon! :D
shinigami109 chapter 11 . 10/30/2008
woot plz update soon!
XxSailor TwilightxX chapter 11 . 7/29/2008
Hi it's me your friend Usagi! I finally got a FF account! You already know my view of the story since I read it long ago, but for the love of Holy and Meteor, would it kill you to update this fic? And again, thanks for using the name Melody that I gave you. You already know I'm posting this to bug ya, but I want you to finish this so you will have more time to work on yuor other fanfics and so you can help me with mine. And so this will be looming over your head like a purple sky. Update! Just finish it! Mush it into one, really long chapter if you have too!

Sailor Moon Fanatic, Sailor Twilight, AKA Usagi. :)

P.S. Update your profile. Seriously. * gives great big hug of encouragement* If you need any help, ask me, and I will give you ideas for filler chapters so your story won't seem that short and having it end so fast! I'm here to help since your helping me with Forgive Me! And your fans are getting mad at you. O.O
XxSupernatural.lovexX chapter 11 . 7/9/2008
aw I loved that chapter can't wait for the next one!
XxSupernatural.lovexX chapter 9 . 7/9/2008
I love this story! the best I have yet to read! So melanie's real name is Melody? Funny I had a dog whose original name was Melody but we changed it to Melanie becuase he flowed better at least thats what my mom thought.
friska-freak chapter 11 . 7/2/2008
WOOHOO! KISS! yay! *dances*
katiaroza chapter 11 . 6/30/2008
Not generally the sort of thing I would read, by I find that I like this story very much. It gets better and better as the story progresses, and I would very much like to see more soon!
Edward Elric is a cutiepie chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
yes! A finally bearable non-Mary Sue OC! Don't get me wrong Never Forgotten's OC is good too but oh man! I'm so happy that it's not a Mary Sue like the stuff on quizilla! (There is some good stuff on quizilla if u squint...) The plot is very well thought out as well! Keep it up!
Princesa de la Luna chapter 1 . 5/28/2008