Reviews for The Fantasies of Johnny Zacchara
CheleBelle chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
What happened? Looking for a new chapter?
Duffster21 chapter 4 . 8/22/2008
well i really hope u keep it coming

cuz im interested
Duffster21 chapter 5 . 8/22/2008
lol

that was funny
Didi chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
That was beyond just funny... I love Jason's reaction... it's a just too perfect.
Tinkerbell3902 chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
loved it! this is one of my favorite stories on the site :)
bronxgrrl chapter 5 . 7/5/2008
This is a lot of fun. I can't wait to see where you go with it.
Daddy's LiL HeartBreaker chapter 5 . 7/3/2008
Ahahahah aww poor Johnny! Well on the bright side..at least he'll finally get some much needed rest.
Didi chapter 4 . 2/25/2008
That was really funny! Honestly, I truly believe the best parts are Johnny's reactions when he wakes up. It's true to form and just sweetly ridiculous. Please continue... this is an awesome story.
campbti chapter 4 . 2/25/2008
oh damn. that is good. i think i have to shake my head for a moment to get those images out of my head too. very nice. i hope you keep going and eventually fantasy become reality...
danniebear87 chapter 4 . 2/25/2008
Darn you Trevor! Lol!
Daddy's LiL HeartBreaker chapter 3 . 2/21/2008
There's only one word that's coming to me at the moment and that is Aw! I love it! Can't wait to see if Johnny can make his fantasy a reality.
BrittyBoo chapter 3 . 2/15/2008
Wow. This story is really good. I can't wait to see where you go with it. Please, don't hesitate to continue .

10/10

BrittyBoo
Didi chapter 3 . 2/8/2008
Nice touch, changing up the emotions and settings. I love the way this story is going. Poor sweet Johnny. Please add more soon!
JENNY is RAD chapter 3 . 2/8/2008
So I've read all three now and figured it's about time I review. I really enjoy reading these because, as much as I tried to fight it in the beginning, I am now a JoLu fan. This last one in particular really struck me though because its beautifully written and my heart broke just a little bit for Johnny. Please keep these fantasies coming!
danniebear87 chapter 3 . 2/7/2008
I will never look at ice cream the same again. Lol! Johnny is in some desperate need of some lovin'.