Reviews for To Annoy An Author
ss10009 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
LOL, the part about the rabbit on number 15 seriously did make me laugh out loud. Great story. Much love.
Halcyon Terror chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
interesting, you're very good at keeping Yuki ic, and it's pretty funny, nice work.
aylana88 chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
great ideas! i really liked it! keep it up!
Exploded Toilet Bowl chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
That was amusing! xD Yeah, I agree that that would be what Yuki would be complaining about. P

And after seeing the remix, I kinda like TatsuhaYuki a bit too...-is ashamed of herself-
Mewa chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
wow yuki would say this stuff i know it lol its so true! lol that rocked
JiraiyasGirl chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Loved this! I actually agreed with a good number of those. hahaha Well anyways that was great and I can just see Yuki writing this.
BrittChick chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
) You know. This gives me an idea for a fanfic that includes all those things that annoy Yuki..Interesting. Maybe. lol. Really cute drabble/list for Yuki to make. Sounds like what he'd say in a slightly calmer tone.
knight in shining armour chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
HAhHaHahH this was really good. especially 8,18 and 12 LOL :P
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
XDD Tht was nice!
capricorn2645 chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
o i like this is going into my favourites... especially the part about them having sex in the chair hahaha
Eveliina92 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Aww, that was awesome!
FreundlichFizzo chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Excellent! I am proud to say I have only committed one of these deadly sins...and with good reason I think. :-)

Great work!
YourAngelStandingBy chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Ha, Yuki is just boss.

I agree with everything said in this. I hate "noob-fiction" (that's what I call it), and I'm getting tired of seeing nothing but those types of stories here.

Damn it, people... write Yuki IN CHARACTER. It's not that difficult...

Meh, ranting now.

-Angel
Fallenangel93 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Lol. I found this very amusing.
Nini the Electrocuted Sheep chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
One reply, and it's not even really a word: XD
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »