Reviews for To Annoy An Author
poeticsoul2012 chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
omg i loved this! lol more
EirixShuxChan chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
That was really awesome. :]

I liked basically every single thing on that list.

Great job.
YaoiSongstress07 chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Charming! Utterly adorable. I loved numbers 17, 19 and ESPECIALLY 1! Having Shuichi commit suicide seems to be quite the trend around here, and I wish it would stop! XD Thanks so much for sharing this.
Kin Inu chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
That was funny! I was killing myself by the end. Yes I do think that those would be the things that he would complain about. Very good story.

Kin Inu
whimsical-elegance chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
That was... creative.

Nice work.
none111 chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
lol. I loved the ending! "how that happened is beyon med, but-" "YUKI!" lol you stayed pretty in character with Yuki and what he'd think if by some random occurence he happened to stumble upon the site we rabid fangirls know and love. pretty good overall :) keep it up :)
DMHPluv chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
lol that is amazing! i luved it! i was laughing the whole time! nice work!
emochick131 chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
haha nice...

luv it!

and i cant help putting ryuxshu ok

its FANfiction that means anything goes lol

so deal with it YUKI!
xAnonx chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Hah, these things would SO piss him off. But also, wouldn't he not like ppl writing about him saying stuff to fanfic authors? Dun dun dun...

Nah, I think it's an aweosme story. Good job!
Serenity Usagi Tenou chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
First, I want to say that, To Annoy An Author is beyond brilliant and you my friend are a total genius. It funny too! I loved it, and think you did a wonderful job on this, short story expressing my favorite romance authors feelings on this matter. And this is by my far my favorite complaint: 7. Actually, just putting Shuichi with anybody but me. I am the only one who gets to fuck him. Nice work, later!
Schmii chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Pretty interest, I see these fics from time to time and I like to read them. But I would have loved to see you have a little more fun with Eiri's character. This fic just seemed to be a little too obvious. As if you took the skin of his character but didn't get into the meat of it.

It made me smirk at some parts but never really laugh. If you ever try to do this again spice it up a bit! Put in a comment that would surprise people but when they thought of it would make sense to the character.
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3