Reviews for Severus
Borolin chapter 3 . 7/22/2009
Only just noticed you'd managed to go on with this - I'm glad you did as it reads very well. Hope you won't give up on it, despite the infuriating loss of your files.

There are a lot of minor typing errors, btw - if you need a proof-reader/beta I'd be happy to.
Onatah1 chapter 3 . 12/29/2008
Hey, I like this one too! Very realistically portrayed. I do hope you have time to update this one as well.
K-PO chapter 3 . 12/26/2008
This is fantastically written. I am eager for you to continue. You've portrayed Snape perfectly. Keep up the great work
alphadelt chapter 3 . 9/16/2008
Oh my. This looks very promising, and I'm sorry about your laptop loss. Please update soon though, lots of people are looking forward to it I'm sure! :)
StupidGord chapter 3 . 9/9/2008
Please update soon! I'll give you virtual ice cream :D
cyiusblack chapter 3 . 9/8/2008
update soon
Finlandia chapter 3 . 8/30/2008
Hmm.. interesting. I hope you continue soon.
Askani Blue chapter 3 . 8/28/2008
Very cool. I hope everything is alright after your break in. I like this fic so far, so I'm eager to read more of it.
Askani Blue chapter 2 . 7/30/2008
That really sucks. Good luck at recreating your fic. I like the little opening you already got up, so I'll watch for updates.
NoxSomnium chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Very intriguing! It could go either towards someone trying to help or hurt him, but I would definitely lean towards hurt/control him. I will wait to find out. :)
TwistedLilBarbie chapter 2 . 6/25/2008
This is really good so far. So well written._

That sucks about your laptop :*(
whitehound chapter 2 . 6/24/2008
Ouch - well, good luck with it. The prologue looks really promising.
idiotchildofthe90s chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
oh, would you continue this, pretty please? now i need to know, need to see what happens.
RF chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Great start. Please continue!
Sisyphosherz chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
I agree with the others

really interessting start, I'm curious about the first chapter