Reviews for Love Me No More
evil pixie chapter 9 . 12/13/2009
THANKS! (said with heavy sarcasm)im crying like the worlds bigest idiot thbcause of you!
PsychSugar chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
AW! I'm crying already!

poor bella! :(
RawrIshCaitiee chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
I'm crying.

That's how powerful a writer you are.

I'm actually, crying.

I mean, I'm usually very good at keeping a straight face, a mask if you will, and holding it in. Like Bella had to for Charlie, I've had to for my mum and sister.

But you made me cry.

Don't worry, it's a good thing.

Sad that I just finished this and now I have to go to bed. It'll be in my head all night now. And I'll probably cry myself to sleep (ha! more New Moon Bella!) too.

That's just how brilliant you are.

Luff it.

~Caitie Lizzie Alice x
full.speed.adrift chapter 9 . 5/7/2008

I'm so surprised you aren't getting heaps of reviews...

I don't know- there's this great quality to your writing that just keeps you going... It's really great, and you should keep writing. You're definitely a great writer, and one of my new favorites. And I'm a pretty critical person, if that proves the sincerity of my opinions.

Charlotte :-)

PensiveClarice chapter 9 . 2/19/2008
I liked the story :D

You're a good author, and the story was well written. Good job ]
School Librarian chapter 9 . 2/19/2008
I liked the way you arranged the last two chapters; much better this way. Bella was so taken with disbelief with Edward's sudden appearance, it was so sad to have her think her mind was playing games with her. I'm glad they are finally in each other's arms, trying to make things work.
School Librarian chapter 8 . 2/17/2008
This was definitely a necessary chapter. Alice revealing the damage Edward's words and departure caused Bella was far more painful and poignant than childish Jake showing Edward what had happened to Bella in Eclipse. Alice and her family love Bella and hate the decision that Edward made for all of them. Alice showed Edward the extent of his idiocy, and that it almost cost Bella her life, but not because of some crazed vampire, but because Bella was giving up on life. Bella tormented herself with Edward's poisonous words for so long, she no long felt worthy of living, and was going to commit suicide. Suicide is something Edward never contemplated for Bella, and he deserved every horrible memory that Alice showed him. That's the only way to snap him out of his funk and go back to his one true love.

A brilliant chapter; keep up the great writing.
HeartlessVampire chapter 8 . 2/17/2008
thats painful
ThatOneChick2255 chapter 8 . 2/16/2008
That was a great chapter! I love how vivid you made everything for Edward. And I agree, it needed to be short. If you went right into Edward going after Bella, then the effect of this chapter would not have been nearly as big. So, nice job!
MRS.Edward CU11EN chapter 7 . 2/16/2008
I'd like to see soon! lol, i like this story plz, update son?
School Librarian chapter 7 . 2/13/2008
Ding dong, the wicked witch is dead!

Now what to do about dopey Edward once he finds out Bella tried to commit suicide. He better make things right this time...
Otaku Samurai chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Wow. Not much to say about this chapter besides that IT WAS REALLY FREAKING GOOD!

You know a writer's great when you have read what they've wrote without any prior knowledge about what they've been writing about and are instantly hooked. (I don't think that made sense... : /) Yeah, the chapter was intense. I was reading the fic (if you didn't notice) after I finished that damn Health test. Dude, when good ole Ed pulled back from Bella's kiss I wanted to yell out: "OH! DENIED!"

But, great for me, I kept my posture!...I didn't want my test taken away...yeah... That first chapter glued a giddy smile to my face all the way till the end. I'm so hopeless...

I tried to review in class but I didn't have enough time. That's my excuse. It's funny in a tragicomic way; I don't get time to R&R at home, but in class I almost get all the time I want. Irony is so much fun, huh?
School Librarian chapter 6 . 2/10/2008
Well at least Bella got to hear the truth of Edward's stupid decision to leave her, and hopefully Alice has convinced her that Edward is desperate and lonely without Bella. What's going to happen to Edward and Carlisle? Post, post, post!
ThatOneChick2255 chapter 6 . 2/10/2008
Nice chapter... especially with Alice trying to calm Bella and try to convince her that Edward still loves her. Keep up the good work!
School Librarian chapter 4 . 2/9/2008
I'm surprised that Alice has called Carlisle to chew him out and give him a piece of her mind. Carlisle seems to spoil his "first born" and moving abruptly and nearly destroying Bella for Edward's sake almost had consequences that could not be changed. Of course, Alice will probably save that anger for Edward, and show him what she stopped Bella from doing. Edward really is an idiot.