Reviews for Them
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Wunderbar mein freund! I loved it!
The Mad Maiden chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
I like the way you portrayed GLaDOS. Very in character, it was interesting to read this fic. I'm adding this to my favorites. :D
65 chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Great story. By the way, there an official "Portal" catagory now. You might want to move your story there.
joshua alton chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
i like it,

in layman's terms- GLaDOS is afriad of the dark

I could just imagine her saying that...

Charlett chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Huh, what an interesting turn of events. I always wondered though if the Combine ever attacked Aperture Science. Was the security too great for them? Perhaps GLaDOS set off the nerve gas to combat the aliens and took down the Humans along with it? But then who installed her morality core?

Oh, so many questions left unsolved!

That's my biggest crit here. It seems like you just put in one little aspect of GLaDOS when you could use her more. I understand if you wanted to keep her mysterious, but I really think it might be better to add a little to her.

Thanks for the nice read! I'm glad I came upon this fiction, even if I did so a little late. D

Anyway, keep up the good work!

-Charlett
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Nicely done. Very creepy and totally in-character for GLaDOS.
reaper chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
interesting. It seems GlaDOS finaly got her taste of fear. pretty good!
bradwitch chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
sounds like the groundwork for a sequel
gryphonworks chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
I DEMAND MOAR PORTAL-

Anyway~ I absolutely love your writing style. Couple that with the fact that I'm obsessively fond of GLaDOS myself, and that leaves me no reason to not stalk you on this site for more Portal-stories. :B Oh boy...

(Keep up the awesome work!)
richard9311 chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Very good fanfic. I feel you caught GLADOS's personality perfectly.
Kiefer I chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Very nice! It was really well written. I liked this alot. It gave GLaDos real personality.
SilentSniper chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
When I played Portal, I had the feeling that GLaDOS was prone to feelings of 'fear of not knowing', so naturally, I was really glad when I found your fic.

Uck. Headcrabs. Uck. Cute when they're on fire, though.

The Companion Cube isn't exactly the most talkative of friends. Lawl.
PokehTurtle chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Awesome story. It's interesting to think of how GLaDOS would react to the combine invasion.
kosmokomik chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
This was quite brilliant.