Reviews for Any Given Sunday
madam-fandom chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
AWWWWWWW I CAN'T EVEN! THATS ADORABLE
majorshane chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
So good!

But what was the bet? :(
AMG chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
This made me so happy on so many different levels. As a BM/WW fan and a football fan. :]
LSZero chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Because of you, I associate my favorite team -New York Giants - with the Gotham Knights. Which brings me to love Batman even more. & yes I remember that Superbowl in the 07-08 season with the Giants vs. the undefeated Patriots. One of the most exciting game ever!
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Awesome! I have no real idea of Super Bowl, but I imagine that it is something like State of Origin, which is a huge deal here. If I'm right, that would be epic!
Electricboa chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
A common scenario with superheroes instead of normal people, I think it worked well. I am wondering about that bet, though.
xXHalfPrinceXx chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
awww, cute ending Though, I wonder what the bet between those two was
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Loved
Khiori chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Perfect, just absolutely perfect! You make them real. Love the humor blended with friendships and romance. This was a perfect look into the Watch Tower!
heyyodude chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
BRILLIANT! I loved the not-so-subtle tension between Bats and Supes. Flash and Shayera had me laughing the whole time. Brilliant!
AndreggvilJammer chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Lololol, it's as if Batman knew that Wonder Woman prayed to the Gods about the Super Bowl. I felt kind if intense, reading this also. Good job. :)
sdsds chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
What was the bet!
Linzerj chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
*laughs* Haha, I can imagine Superman's and Flash's faces! And I love how J'onn just seems to be there for the Oreos. XD

Great job!
Dinasis chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I cam imagine the Greek gods and goddesses sitting around the Pantheon together, watching Diana and the rest of the Justice League watch the game. Still not sure who would answer her prayers, though. I can see them watching on in amusement but then, based on Bruce's reaction at the end, I sort of expect Aphrodite made the case to help the Knights.

Great read but I still want to know two things. First, what was The bet between Batman and Superman? Second, tell me more about this zombie horse jockey mission.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 10/4/2011