Reviews for Any Given Sunday
CrazyPhenom chapter 1 . 3/31
Heh, after all these years, I had to come back and read this one again for just one line. You know, the movie.

Oh, and the bet is obvious. The loser wears their undies on the outside.
wickness chapter 1 . 2/21
So much fun! Thanks for sharing this. :)
MyFangirlingWays chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
WAIT. WHAT WAS THE BET? AND YAAAAYYYY THAT KISS WAS BEAUTIFUL
ibisnoxkai chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
This is very good! Batman saying "I have patrol"... you've captured the seven's personalities well.
madam-fandom chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
AWWWWWWW I CAN'T EVEN! THATS ADORABLE
majorshane chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
So good!

But what was the bet? :(
AMG chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
This made me so happy on so many different levels. As a BM/WW fan and a football fan. :]
LSZero chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Because of you, I associate my favorite team -New York Giants - with the Gotham Knights. Which brings me to love Batman even more. & yes I remember that Superbowl in the 07-08 season with the Giants vs. the undefeated Patriots. One of the most exciting game ever!
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Awesome! I have no real idea of Super Bowl, but I imagine that it is something like State of Origin, which is a huge deal here. If I'm right, that would be epic!
Electricboa chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
A common scenario with superheroes instead of normal people, I think it worked well. I am wondering about that bet, though.
xXHalfPrinceXx chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
awww, cute ending Though, I wonder what the bet between those two was
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Loved
Khiori chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Perfect, just absolutely perfect! You make them real. Love the humor blended with friendships and romance. This was a perfect look into the Watch Tower!
heyyodude chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
BRILLIANT! I loved the not-so-subtle tension between Bats and Supes. Flash and Shayera had me laughing the whole time. Brilliant!
AndreggvilJammer chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Lololol, it's as if Batman knew that Wonder Woman prayed to the Gods about the Super Bowl. I felt kind if intense, reading this also. Good job. :)