Reviews for Any Given Sunday
MizuKitsune10 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Batman vs. Superman day. lolz. This was hilarious. Frankly, I have to say that there was no point in this fic where I WASN'T amused. That being said, I particularly cracked when they mentioned Bruce Wayne the manwhore (If only they knew...), and the idea of Hwakgirl playing hockey. Oh, and Wonder Woman staring at Alfred's guacamole. The BMWW moment at the end was cute too.
izzybizzy333 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
What was the bet? Loved this!
tahitiliz chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Bahaha, this was great. Flash's comment about JT and Janet Jackson left me breathless with laughter!
Miravisu chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
*giggles gleefully*
Mysterious Prophetess chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
"They are awesome! And Tom Brady is the best."

"Who is that?"

"A man-whore," Shayera stated bluntly.

I loved that!
bat-with-butterfly-wings chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
WOHOOOOOOO! That was awesome! I loved the part with J'onn and the oreos that kind of made my day a little bit? I also liked your clever bit with the Gotham Knights, like the Dark Knight. TRICKY TRICKY BUT I DID NOTICE. Great work!

-BWBW
GRAWR chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Gah! SO CUTE! XD Hilarious fic, loved it! :D
Kirei Tsuki chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
lol oreos, and i love that the gotham knights won
liam chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
LOL! Absolutely love it! Great job!
James Williamson chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
I loved that Super Bowl. Michael Strahan was yelling, "17-14 is the final! 17-14! One touchdown and we are world champions! Believe it and it will happen!"
Mayhem21 chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Best piece of fanfiction ever. Enough said. Happy Writing ;)

Thalia013
Krissytina616 chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Go Knights/Giants!
Gotham's Siren chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
wow! this is an awesome story! hope you write more little fluff fics like this soon! I only have one question...what was the bet?
Flarire chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
The only thing I have to ask is what bet? as much as I hat football, this was actually pretty damn awesome!
elevenhurricanes chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
YAY! Go Knights!

Haha.

Tom Brady is a man whore.

:D