Reviews for Any Given Sunday
Phoenix Wingz chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
LOL Nice game fic (don't usually see much of this type of fic around so its refreshing).
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
AWESOME

I LOVED it

and thank you 4 letting the Knights win

bats is my favorite 10/10 :)
serenity wayne chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
i love it
pinklen98 chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Oh My... i wish the super bowl was that intense and awesome at my house.

they kis! i wish we knew what their little bet was...

awesome story! love it :]
ldypebsaby chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
OMG... this is one of best fics that have anything to do with sports I have ever read. I was brilliant! and Boo Tom Brady! *throws soda can* :3
Sailor Libra24 chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
I loved this story. It was really funny. :]
But wait chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
...what was the bet?
paratrooper321fa chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
you should have shown what the bet is great story though
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Yup, this was good.

Oh, if you care to find the compilation paperback *The Further Adventures of the Joker*, I believe you'll find a tale therein in which the Joker managed to get the owner of the Gotham Knights basketball team to sell it to him! (He changed the colors to purple and green and even put HIMSELF on the roster! All part of a crime setup, but outright wild. I recommend it.)
MARLENE chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
I LIKE IT ALOT, BUT WHY DON'T U PUT ANOTHER CHAPTER IN THIS SO WE CAN C WHAT DIANA GETS FROM BRUCE AFTER THE KNIGHTS WON. WELL ITS ONLY A SUGGESTION BUT U SHOULD THINK ABOUT. ALSO I LOVE READIN UR STORIES
Karene chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
LOL. I love the superbowl and I love seeing them enjoying it. :p

What was the bet between Superman and Batman, I wonder? ;)

-Karene
AurorShepard chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
This story is awesome! I'm English - so I have no idea what Super Bowl is - but this was still great! I could picture them now. Superman in his recliner, with Batman and Wonder Woman together on a couch. Flash sitting on his knees in excitement, and John and Shayera cuddling up. Oh, and J'onn, paying no attention to the game, and eating bags of Oreos. ;D
Wand Maker Extraordinaire chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
this is so funny! i loved the super bowl joke. and the tom brady is a man whore thing was the very best. I hope to see more like this in the future. or maybe a follow up on the bet? please?
AdrenalineRush chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Wow, sweet fic! The Diana/Bruce fluff was cute. I liked the joke too, Flash reminds you of Beast Boy from TT, don't you think? J'onn w/ his oreos, hee hee! It was a nice way to incorporate him without overdoing it, nice job there.

Sure, Bats was a little off with that kiss, but I'm not one to complain about fluff. Flash was as ever, awesome. Alfred's guatomole, hee. Of course, where would a Superbowl be without it?

Half time show, remember when Prince went on it? That was funny. :)

Overall, it was cute. Lurved it. Makes me want to do a TT one.

AdrenalineRush

P.S. YEA GIANTS!
jin sakazaki chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
I'm readin' about the game like I was watching it on television. Your story really sucked me in. Good job.
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »