Reviews for Any Given Sunday
Whigmus Lister chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Now that the real Superbowl has been played, how do you feel about the way you wrote this story?

Well done. But... what was their bet?
Geeky BMWW Fan chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Yeah! All you need to do now is write a fic where the Chargers win. D

So I really liked this. I can't choose my favorite character. Shayera is awesome. Wally is adorkable. John is his usual droll self. J'onn with his three bags of oreos is hilarious too. And of course, Batman and Wonder Woman. So cute! I'd say something about Superman, but his team went undefeated, so he doesn't need any compliments from me.

Oh, wait, his team lost. HAHA! (I don't really have any room to speak; my team has never won a Superbowl. Go Eagles!)

I hear that, along with having Oreo dunking contests, the Mannings read JLU fanfiction, so I would like to take a portion of my review to say, "Thank you, Eli, for doing what I thought was impossible. And I'm sure KN thanks you too."

Poor TB. I bet he could just rub some dirt on his wounds. D (Did you get my reference, KN?)

Anyhoo, thanks for writing a happy BMWW story where he brings her guacamole dip. So cute! HJ9?
Sonotelling chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
I know i reviewed ealier but you were right (in a way) the Giants won and i am really happy about it
Go Knights chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Take that, Metros!
Lady Jaye1 chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Funny story. I wonder if Bruce ever gets Wally and Shayera back for the 'manwhore' comment after they find out his identity.
Protector of Canon2 chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Their bet?

Can you do a companion in which Nightwing teases Flash about this?
so not telling chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
your fic has every thing i look for in a one-shot AKA i loved it
Hepburn chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Hey you Chica! I read this story despite the fact that I absolutely LOATHE football and the Superbowl. Which as a good Canadian girl I shall be avoiding and watching HOCKEY! :) How dare you have Flash say that about hockey! I take great offense to that remark! :) At any rate I shall forgive you because you did have a sweet WW & BM moment thrown in there! Thanks for that and have a copasetic day!:)
acethebatdog2039 chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
wow that was great. Bruce a man-whore! I like this story and I don't even like football. I'm watchng it for the commercials and only the commercials.

ace
ibelonginarkham chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Of course the Knights would win...it is Batsy's team we are talking about. Even though the blue boyscout could probably kill him without thinking about it. Oh well
Silverjojo08 chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
lol. Fantastic. I really love fics with them in regular situations. This has totally got me pumped for the game tonight. And while I don't really follow football(which leads me to not having any favorite team), I'm really hoping it's a good game.
Gotham's Princess chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Aw...you made Wally forget to emtnion the 'Metros' cheating scandals. I'm not exactly the biggest Patriots fan. I'm more of a Colts and Steelers girl. ;)

But yay! for the underdog winning (and Bats kissing). And Batman beating Superman. I just have to wonder what the bet was. LOL.

Inspired fic, KN.