Reviews for Touching Light in the Darkness
creepygirl13 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I really loved this! It's hard to find good Midnighter fanfiction, and this one is *really* good. I love the banter between Rex and Melissa, especially.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Oh my gosh! So sweet and beautiful and romantic that I'm crying. It's from happiness though. You did a great jib. I love the Rex and Melissa pairing. This is just how I imagined they'd speak.
Jillian chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
I may have already reviewed this story... but I'd just like to say that I found it a year ago, showed it to all my Midnighters-reading friends, bookmarked it, and have read it overandover. Don't take it as creepy, it's just without a doubt my favorite fanfiction ever. If you have it in your heart to help a poor girl doomed to be obsessed with Midnighters forever, if you ever get more Midnighters inspiration, WRITE MORE! :D
OstentatiousNature chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
aww how adorable. rex and melissa are the bestest! such a great fic!
Nex Silentium chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Oh my gosh. This is amazing. Can I make this my theme story? I am in love with your story. You are just amazing at writing stories.
Jill chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Definitely the best Midnighters fanfic I've read so far... and that's saying something. I've read... a lot. I really like how, firstly, it was about the REAL characters that actually MATTER *cough cough, not the J's*. I recently read another one, that was about Rex/Mel, and it was good. But I liked how yours was subtle, it wasn't just making out and sex. You write great romance.
Demitra Florentini chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
You're gonna write more... Right? RIGHT! Please say yes. I REALLY want to know what happened while they were ditching school and what they were thinking when they woke up, ya know what I'm sayin'... ;)
wirbil chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
If there is ever to be a Midnighters book in Melissa's POV then those writers have something to live up to. :3 I hope you write more one day because this was utter incredibleness!
SpazztikXpRiDe18 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
You wrote that in one sitting? Amazing! I stayed up almost that late reading it, lol.
Jessica chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
GOD THAT WAS AMAZING!

PLEASE write more!

That was like amazingly realistic and wonderfultastic!

If you dont write more... Ill.. Ill... Well Ill be sad okay?

Please write more midnighter stories
beric chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
this was awesome!

done very well

melissa is my fav too
8BonnieBlue8 chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
I love it! Absolutely brilliant!You're a really good writer and I thought you captured Melissa and Rex's personality really good. I could really believe it was a chapter out of the book! Fantastic!
Llamaz chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Are you going to write more? Please say you'll write more. It's just to good to end. It would be an out right tradgity not to continue. All that translated into to: "I loved your story! Are you going to add more chapters even though it's "Complete"?"
Wolf Grl chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
w0t your such an awesome writer. this is the perfect place to put a fanfiction. do you think it's possible to have another fanfiction from Blue Noon? your an amazing writer and don't let anyone tell you your not. this is totally original and a wonderful piece of literature that is really similar to the way westerfeild writes. happy writing! :)
Maroon.Head chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
i loved it! i wished they would've kissed! i think you should make a chapter of them waking up! that would be cool!