Reviews for Bedside Manner
cold kagome chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Awwe so sweet...
RogueStorm84 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
another great one-shot I am kinda getting upset though I need to find the rest of the story. Don't worry I think i will find it. If i don't I am gonna PM you and curse you out. lol just kidding I won't do that. I will just silently fume and beg you to complete the story.
okayokayokay chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
This is so adorable! I love it:)
k0e chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Cuteness! Liked this bit: "They're not gonna girlify you if you use them, Dean."
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
*has turned to happy mush*
macaday me a nut chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Aww! That was soo cute. That's how I get...when people are sick and when I am sick. I can relate.

Macaday me a nut (and your one too!)
Mangacat201 chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Sick whiny men... aren't they adorable? I love Nurse!Sammy *g*

Cat
anon chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
It's interesting how the differing balance between age and experience allow Dean to admit Sam makes him feel safe to and puts them more on an equal level even at this age.
Mad Server chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
It's nice to see Wincest and sick!Dean crossing paths. :)
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Okay, it's official I've read all your stories! I loved this it was so sweet! I look forward to your next installment of this series or crazy Sam both are great! :0)
dustie-snark chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
I swear I say this every time, but you really captured their voices/characters in your writing! I love it! Poor sick Dean... and how adorable is Sam?
LackofColorHere chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Awdorable.

Fluffiness. Yay!
SUPERNATANGEL67 chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Great fic! I love this series and would love to see more!
astalder27 chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
I love it! So adorable! I want another long story though, I know some limp!Sam must be bruing in that creative brain of yours LOL!
Shanne chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
I think 'cute' perfectly describes this fic. It was nice to see the boys interact and Sammy was just adorable when he made Dean come out of the bathroom. Really nice job on it!