Reviews for Company for Dinner
LuvLyfe chapter 10 . 10/22/2014
This is so, so good! Please PLEASE write a sequel!
Little bit 1o1 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Me like.
Jazzy Girl kataanglover chapter 10 . 6/21/2011
awesome story and fluff, i love love loovvve fluff:)
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 10 . 11/10/2009
Great story. Skulker & Walker happen to be 2 of my fav. enemies! I love Danny & Wulf! I tend to let Wulf stay with the Fentons in my story (or Danny if he doesn't live with them)
Illadaran chapter 10 . 8/26/2009
you know I was wondering if there was a story like this only yesterday though I was hoping that it would have Tucker's family in it too, but hey beggers can't be choosers.
wigonas chapter 10 . 6/5/2009
I do love this Post PP Danny! He is more mature and confident that he can face anything against him!
starr1095 chapter 10 . 3/4/2009
yeah sequel cause that was awsomea and hhilarious loved it a whole lot please do a sequel
EverAfterGirl chapter 10 . 8/13/2008
I'm a DxV person, but that was deffinatly interesting. I love post phantom planet fics!

~*KeEp On RoCkEn, MissMontana*~
KatieB19 chapter 10 . 7/3/2008
awesome story. i loved it. )
magdilen chapter 10 . 6/23/2008
Good job.
inukagome15 chapter 10 . 6/18/2008
I liked the jokes. Especially the sarcastic wit Danny used through most of it.

Good job. I really liked it.
Invader Johnny chapter 10 . 3/28/2008
Well I gotta say that after reading the entire fic in one sitting I need to sleep, because its real late.

Still, it was worth it in some cases, mostly the times ya made me go "aw fuck" when a chapter ended and just how cruel Walker was.

In my opinion Danny should NOT release Walker from the Fenton Thermos, it would make the afterlife a LOT easier for all the ghosts in the Ghost Zone.

And on himself as well.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
goldacharmed chapter 10 . 3/17/2008
hey. i loved this story. its a cool new way to see sams family. you only see the meen side of them in the show but i knew there was more. i also really liked the way you made danny a very good and caring boy friend. man i wish i could meet a guy like that. anyway later
Luiz4200 chapter 10 . 2/21/2008
This sequel is a good idea. If you want, you can pick inspiration from a fic of mine called 'The Trial of Vlad Masters'.
Linhae chapter 10 . 2/19/2008
YAY! This is your first one? O.o

dang... you're good. I've seen some 'first fics' but this... YOU LIE! YOU'VE BEEN SECRETLY TRAINING AT A WRITING SCHOOL FOR 30 YEARS NEXT TO A GROUP OF NINJA EATING ELEPHANTS IN TUTU'S!

...