Reviews for Death to Sasuke
User 627 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Wait, if you hate Sasuke, to the point of wanting to kill him, doesn't that make you the same as him for hating Itachi?

And yes, you're being immature, but this is Fanfiction, no rules against that here.

Please Update!
Sorry but what chapter 10 . 5/7/2013
What is this?

I just found it and it seems more like a bashing fic.

If you hate Sasuke so much there's nothing you can do about it. You must be a fan of godly Naruto, who imagines him screwing you everytime you mastubate.

Narutard.
riptocs chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
lol...this story has me amused even tho I am not an avid Sasuke hater
Kiyoshi-of-the-sand chapter 5 . 12/13/2010
O.o that one was a bit twisted...even for meese!
Kiyoshi-of-the-sand chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
wow...weasal man seems less uncool nows
Kiyoshi-of-the-sand chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
...they eat him?
shadowdolls chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
...since you sed u dont care bout comments i guess its ok to comment right? WAT DA HELL? dis is seriously fucked up hahaha! i mean yeah sasuke is a big fuckin stupid jerk who always has a stick up in his ass and gone baserk for who da fuckin hell cares (xcept for naruto)but... i dont knw if i should be amazed by how nice you wrote these story or angry that u actually wrote this death fics bout sasuke -_-;

(u shouldnt of just written somethin like this bout sakura.)
Snowy'Bunny chapter 37 . 6/24/2009
Death for EMO KID !

I love this fanfiction 3.
Lozzieh chapter 37 . 12/19/2008
W-What just happened? o.o

-is greatly confused but likes the chapter non-the less-
Tobi'sgoodgirllovesSasuSaku chapter 37 . 12/13/2008
GAH! STOP WITH THE CLIFFHANGERS! IT'S KILLING ME!(EPIC DEATH)

Sasuke: She's been doing this a lot lately. Anyway, here's her review.(throws letter at you)

Letter: YAY! YOU UPDATED!(does little happy dance) I had actually forgotten about this story for a while there. But when I saw that there was an update in my inbox, I rushed over here at the speed of light! Here's a cookie to help you update at the speed of light!(gives you giant cookie in the shape of a plant) And if you are reading this, it means I have tricked Sasuke into thinking I'm dead.

Sasuke: WHAT?

Me:(whacks head with a spikey club) YOU HEARD IT BITCH! I AIN'T DEAD YET! BYE! : )
Lozzieh chapter 36 . 11/16/2008
Ohh

Gaara and Rosie sittin'in a tree! B-L-E-E-D-I-N'!

xD

Nah. Joking. Well.. not really.

Anyway.

Aww.. they're cute together.. n.n

Write more soon? : D

-Lozzieh.

P.S. You've been sick, huh? I hope you feel alright now.. n.n
Fallen-Ryu chapter 36 . 11/16/2008
lol *sweatdrop* err ok good job on sasuke killing hope you got better...anyway wonderin why u sounded so harsh? shesh were you angry when making this chapter or somthing *dont hurt me* anyway looking forward to more killin soon*gonna bash the crap outta the idoit in masked demon soul hehehehe*

LAter!
Tobi'sgoodgirllovesSasuSaku chapter 36 . 11/16/2008
NO! NOT ROSIE!(sniff) WHY MUST THE SHREDDER'S DIE YOUNG?(glares at Sasuke) THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!

Sasuke: NO IT'S NOT! SHE'S THE WRITER!(points at you)

Me: Yeah, but it's not like you didn't want to kill Rosie!

Sasuke:...

Me: Your silence says it all.(grabs giant angry and hungry lion)

Sasuke: What the hell?

Me: DIE!(throws lion at Sasuke)

Sasuke: GAAHH!(gets eaten by lion)

Me: YAY! GOOD LION!

Lion:(spits him back out)

Me: Even better! Nice chapter, and you're killing me with the cliffies! Anyway, here's a Gaara shaped cookie for you!(gives you giant Gaara cookie) BYE! : )
Naru-Vampire chapter 2 . 11/9/2008
o_O

Ok im not going to comment. lol.

I'll read some more when i wanna strangle Sasuke.

Til' then...Bye-Bye
Naru-Vampire chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Ok...i think what you are doing is great.

But I'm one of those so-so people.

I just finished a story when Sasuke is purely evil.

And he doesn't die.

So your thingy majig is perfect for my emotions.

And i will smile as you knock Sasuke down 35 times to date.

But only when I hate Sasuke...sometimes I love him.

So...I'm just going to read on now.