Reviews for Souls, Sins, and Saviors
Guest chapter 23 . 1/12/2014
It is a great chapter, but why are all the reaper fics dead?
damien chapter 10 . 5/27/2013
seriously?! what the hell? every time the name Damien is used in fiction, it always a demonic devil child! even though it's a movie joke, it's still annoying. i mean, i to was named after omen, but must my name always be a reference from that movie!
Oddliver chapter 23 . 11/9/2012
Aww man just read this whole thing wanted to hear what gluttony has to say but no more chapters lol
Kit turned Mighty chapter 23 . 12/4/2010
Oh wow! I like that Gluttony changes ages, I wonder if she changes genders, too... Do the other sins do that? That would be kool. Nice chapter! It was such a shame that Reaper was cancelled. :c
Becky chapter 23 . 4/8/2010
Love love love this story!
Becky chapter 4 . 4/2/2010
I am enjoying the story, but your Avarice charachter says "like" too much. I would enjoy it more if she sounded closer to real valley-girl talk, and this ain't it.
Demondog666 chapter 23 . 3/7/2010
Thank you for updating. By the way, I don't think Reaper will be coming out with a new season. I looked online and their cancelled. Not sure if you already knew that but I just wanted to tell you. They also said it might be made into a comic book and cartoon. Update soon.
i-love-bradley chapter 8 . 2/3/2010
I am really enjoying ur story. Love it! I will continue reading for sure.
Niece of the Prophet Zarquon chapter 22 . 8/10/2009
I knew Nurse Lisa would be into the bondage and discipline. Now vengeance demons, I wonder if they are similer to the wish-granting demons in Buffy and if so what in the name of the name did Ted wish for?

Love Mephistopheles in all the literature hope we see more of him. The twists and turns of your story keep me hooked.
TheKelsieGrim chapter 22 . 8/2/2009
Hooray for updates. Appreciate your hard work. I was so happy when the new chapter alert appeared in my E-Mail. Waiting’s a buggar!
Kit turned Mighty chapter 22 . 7/12/2009
o0o0o0o0o0o0o, a vengeance demon, eh? Ah, the updates are too far apart... :(

Love the update though~ Don't leave us hangin' too long now! :D
TheKelsieGrim chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I just finished your story last night and probably like a lot of other people am completely and helplessly hooked on it. The dynamic your creating within the devils family and the growing list of mysteries you add every chapter has me in suspense and has definitely made this my favorite reaper fan fiction. I eagerly await the next chapter and the introduction of the season two characters!
Niece of the Prophet Zarquon chapter 21 . 5/24/2009
Yea, happy you used my ideas and thrilled to know the Devil is a fan of chocolate chip. That information may come useful one of these days.

Loved your action sequence and the whole thing with the two Rachels, great dilemma. Really like the discription of Rachel's dad, I suspect that he may turn out to be a pretty powerful demon.

Really fun chapter.
7hg4lluver chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Ah! I love it pls update soon )
britt chapter 20 . 5/20/2009
gah! this story just keeps getting better... cant wait to read more... btw im stoked for the season finale of reaper... i cant wait to see the competition between Sam and the Reaper