Reviews for Late Early
Jesi and Frost chapter 8 . 11/15/2008
lol camt wait for the next chappie yupp yupp!

-_-;; namu
Stinky Horowitz chapter 8 . 11/6/2008
I love this. It's like "Kakashi and Iruka's Madcap Comedy Hour, co-starring Genma as Inept Cupid". Your dialogue is terribly funny, as well as the status report you've got at the beginning of this chapter and the last. It's really playing out like a TV show for me.
Ryu Earth chapter 8 . 11/5/2008
You are evil, but this is going to be good! XD

Thanks for the update!
MikaSamu chapter 8 . 11/4/2008
Hurray! Kakashi's trying so hard, and finally he manages to have a friendly conversation. I loved the conversation between Kakashi and Iruka about Kakashi not blaming himself if his students don't listen - Kakashi's observations and compliments to Iruka fit smoothly in the canon, and Iruka's response is just what Kakashi needs to hear (and also very fitting for his character). The maze sounds rather ominous, but I'm delighted by at least the temporary improvement in their relationship. Great use of humor and canon!
kawaii kokoro chapter 7 . 10/12/2008
Nice chapter! Liked how you've written the KakaIru argument. Iruka changes moods so fast it's just adorable.:)
aoh chapter 7 . 10/2/2008
kakashi and iruka under one blanket~ o~oh!
jazzy2may chapter 6 . 10/1/2008
So fun and funny! My cheeks hurt from how much smiling they've been doing. Such a cute story! :D
Ryu Earth chapter 7 . 10/1/2008
Thank you so much for the update! XD

I needed something funny so bad! )
kawaii kokoro chapter 6 . 9/21/2008
I find this very interesting!:) Genma is funny and not exactly good at planning but I like him and his senbon-sucking habit!XD
randomly chapter 6 . 9/18/2008
Aw, i can't wait to see what happens next... This is wonderful, and Genma is awesome!
aoh chapter 6 . 9/17/2008
hehe, glad you're updating again
Ryu Earth chapter 6 . 9/16/2008
Oh no! This just spells trouble! But at the same time, I want it to happen!

Thanks for the update! I wish Genma luck with his plan! XD
bobbytee chapter 6 . 9/16/2008
Yay! An update! OMG- I /love/ Genma in this chapter; totally made up for the lack of Kakairu. You wrote him so well!

"So lying to those two was like going through a minefield blindfolded on a pogo stick, one wrong move and it would all be over." XD (Idk why, but this line in particular stuck out to me. It has sprouted a hilarious image in my head...)

Great job, as always. Can't wait for the next chapter!
bobbytee chapter 5 . 8/10/2008
Aw. Poor Iruka and his horrible cooking skills :'(

I can't wait to see what happens now that they're moving the week-long slumber party to Genma's!
ummm.i don't have one chapter 5 . 6/1/2008
OKAY, that was the best story ive ever read...but it needs something...more...