Reviews for A Poetic Retelling Of An Unfortunate Seduction
RandomlyWritingRandomness chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
I just found this fic. And it's brilliant! I wish they would delve more deeper into the relationship, though. But, that's BL for you. You thinking of continuing this? :)
mickeiblue chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
oh so love this. its as delicious as a jelly filled donut. any chance this hasbeen turned into a full fledged fanfic, if not i'll simply enjoy the one shot an how amazing it is.
NothingCharming chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
oh. this was dirty. i liked it! Lol.
estelle.evenstar72 chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
god i love the way you write! intensely erotic and descriptive at the same time. its a shame you don't have more stuff up. please keep writing!

xox
awhero chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
oh man i loved that! it was hot n saasy all rolled into one!
only-because3 chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
I think I am completely in love with this story. I just really really love the way you've written them without saying so much and the simplicity of it all. ti's simply beautiful and I don't see the OOC. You did a fantastic job and deserve WAY more reviews
penelopebc chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
awesome story

an also i totally agree with you

spunky brunettes are the characters I always go for

all my life lessons came from Cordelia Chase, Brooke Davis, Blair Waldorf, Summer Roberts and Lorelei Gilmore
SparklingIvy chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Oh wow. I read this after reading your other chapter fic, because I really like the way you write. I'm impressed by this one shot. Angsty - I love it.
evergloweyes chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
I just found this story today and it is absolutely amazing. *thud* I loved it and I loved the idea of it. Great job.
brucas025 chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
wow. you are a fabulous writer. you had me hooked from the first words. i can't even DESCRIBE how good this is.

WOW.
impeccableblahs chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
god that was good. cold, real.

you are a wonderful writer.
BRUCAS EQUALS LOVE chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
wow...that was brilliant! it was so raw and real! seroiusly great job!
INACTIVEACCOUNT243095 chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
gorgeous job with this..specifically the tangerine light and the cat licking cream. stunning, really.

i get why they do what they do, but what isn't entirely clear, is why they're both broken,. you didn't go into any sort of detail. you mentioned dan, but you mentioned nothing on brooke's part.

brooke also seems like the type of person to push-to take what she wants, what they both need. it'd be nice to see a sequel for this something where they acknowledge what they are, try at something more, publicly, but keeping the tone of ambiguity that makes this so evocative.

drop me a message if you're interested on ideas for a sequel, maybe something we could work on together, or at the very least I could sway you to do on your own.
KL-Harding chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
U did a amazin job with english not being ur native language, i loved this story i'd love you 2 make it more than a one shot xx
HSMx3OTH chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
WOW! Thats BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING! I LOVE IT!

PLEASE MAKE IT A CHAPTER STORY... about how Brooke feels the same way as Lucas!

UPDATE THIS!