Reviews for Underneath The Invisible Mask
MusikMastr chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
It was good
Rosae-Sif chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Okay, okay, I give up! –gives up-Here's you smut!

My quote of the week.
Thisismedealwithit chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Oh my god. i hate it when people dont know their awesomeness. youre a really good author and this was amazing. stop saying you suck woman. because you wouldnt have i dont even remeber how many reviews! there were like 600 something! ive read alot of youre stories without realising it. i looked through your stories list and reaslized omb id read several and they were all amazing. youre one of my fav authors..
librarycat9 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
giggle poor Sasuke still trying to be dominant...
buffy102 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Dude seriously! that was your first smut? It was WAY TO GOOD. alot better then other stuff I read. But then again, don't they says first-timers are always the best XD. Anyway Loved it, and hope to see more :).
ryu no tenshi chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
no u dont suck,dont be so -(negative) just try ur best(uryour)
DamianSasuke chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
yay sex scene _. funny and cute, oh and hot. great sequel
Choices chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
aww, kawaii ending!

the lemon was so-so, better than anything i can do

awesome sequel!
Loopy Looney Charny chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
dis was a good little one-shot...it was verrii...hott! hehehe..._
SyaoranDazzleChic1 chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
This was a very cute story
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Heya! I totally loved it! Plz UD ASAP... Pretty Please With Sugar On Top... xD

- Tenshi no Yoko -
China Dolly chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
I simply adore your stories. I've read most of them

But this one is nice. I can already see Sasuke running with Naruto in his arms like that!

But I was wondering one thing... Since in your fic. Why don't you love me? You mention Di-rect, which is obviously a Dutch band and in this fic. you made a typo. At least I think you meant since but typed "sinds". And well, since I'm Dutch I was wondering if you are too ;)

Anyway, back on topic, I love your fics and you're a great writer!

- China Dolly
KuroKitt chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Muwhaha, squeal!

I need to look before I make reviews. XD This was good for your first one. I'm still not writing scenes like this so, yeah, to me it was good. I wouldn't describe the feeling as weird, it would be more or less described as painful, since the rectum isn't made for things going up in it. Just my own opinion, I liked the smut a lot though, I would describe the theme as: 'Sasuke icecream'. Fangirls would go wild to buy some, joking. See you in another one of your stories,

Kitt
DevelishChild chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
beautyfull
Miah-Chan chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
What are you talking about! That didn't suck at all! It was great, especially for your first! You wouldn't even have been able to tell it was your first if you didn't say anything about it.

Kinda funny how they started at an icecream stand. XP Using icecream is a mean technique to get what you want though, lol.

All in all, great job. Write more! XDD