Reviews for Underneath The Invisible Mask
Great Smut
ClownBoi chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
It was good
Rosae-Sif chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Okay, okay, I give up! –gives up-Here's you smut!

My quote of the week.
Thisismedealwithit chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Oh my god. i hate it when people dont know their awesomeness. youre a really good author and this was amazing. stop saying you suck woman. because you wouldnt have i dont even remeber how many reviews! there were like 600 something! ive read alot of youre stories without realising it. i looked through your stories list and reaslized omb id read several and they were all amazing. youre one of my fav authors..
librarycat9 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
giggle poor Sasuke still trying to be dominant...
buffy102 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Dude seriously! that was your first smut? It was WAY TO GOOD. alot better then other stuff I read. But then again, don't they says first-timers are always the best XD. Anyway Loved it, and hope to see more :).
ryu no tenshi chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
no u dont suck,dont be so -(negative) just try ur best(uryour)
DamianSasuke chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
yay sex scene _. funny and cute, oh and hot. great sequel
Choices chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
aww, kawaii ending!

the lemon was so-so, better than anything i can do

awesome sequel!
Loopy Looney Charny chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
dis was a good little one-shot...it was verrii...hott! hehehe..._
SyaoranDazzleChic1 chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
This was a very cute story
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Heya! I totally loved it! Plz UD ASAP... Pretty Please With Sugar On Top... xD

- Tenshi no Yoko -
China Dolly chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
I simply adore your stories. I've read most of them

But this one is nice. I can already see Sasuke running with Naruto in his arms like that!

But I was wondering one thing... Since in your fic. Why don't you love me? You mention Di-rect, which is obviously a Dutch band and in this fic. you made a typo. At least I think you meant since but typed "sinds". And well, since I'm Dutch I was wondering if you are too ;)

Anyway, back on topic, I love your fics and you're a great writer!

- China Dolly
KuroKitt chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Muwhaha, squeal!

I need to look before I make reviews. XD This was good for your first one. I'm still not writing scenes like this so, yeah, to me it was good. I wouldn't describe the feeling as weird, it would be more or less described as painful, since the rectum isn't made for things going up in it. Just my own opinion, I liked the smut a lot though, I would describe the theme as: 'Sasuke icecream'. Fangirls would go wild to buy some, joking. See you in another one of your stories,

Kitt