Reviews for Drowning
Murphy AT chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Wow. Love the dynamic in this.
petlarlover chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
This is the most beautiful petlar story I've ever read! What a wonderful piece! If I had an ff account, I would have favourited it so many times already.
Stein chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Mmm I'am a little lost but I love it, everything. It's very good!
AimeImmortel chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Aw! So sweet.
petrelli heiress chapter 1 . 6/13/2009

Oh my god, I just loved that. I loved that they could speak mind to mind (even if Matt had to die for it to happen...sniffles). *happy sigh*
Jenna Flare chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Aww... It's so cute. And sexy. Yay for the magical combination that makes fangirls go SQUEE! xD Yes. This story is definitely going into my favorites...
Llamachick chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
This is so cute~! I love it, I love it, I love it,, I love it!
PleiadesWolfe chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
This was cute, well not really, but I liked it.
AndersonX chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
That was amazing. And I don't read slash. At all. :)

Can we have more, please? It's beautiful.
Turbo Toad chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
This was an awesome and amazing story. Thank you.
tyhyin chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
that was amazing

i love how they talk to each other with telapathy

yeah its bad that he had to kill matt to get it but meh

if sylar keeps waking up and killing peter hell become immortal

then sylar will die and peter will be alone

and the only way for sylar to get regenerative powers is for him to kill claire or another hero with the same powers

but you know wot if i was peter id let him

i know this is a oneshot but id love to see it carry on

maybe peter and sylar teleporting around the wrold keeping one step ahead of the company (even though its so cliched)

i really enjoyed this danke

sugarbucket chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Absolutely phenomenal! I loved every single minute of it, delicious, dark, and superbly written! Fantastic! x x x x
BiccaBoo chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Wow! Amazing story. I think you really captured Peter and Sylar's characters well. I could totally imagine it, and that's the point isn't it? Definately favouriting this story now!

Well done and take care!
Amorye chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
One word to describe their relationship is complicated. Great work on this. I especially loved the last lines.
Yuu22 chapter 1 . 4/6/2008