Reviews for Year Two of Forever
Twilighter1781 chapter 40 . 9/22/2009
too funny-Bella hit Emmett!
Twilighter1781 chapter 37 . 9/22/2009
I actually teared up on this chapter-and Emmett- that was so funny asking permission to use his actual strength while not taking his eyes off Bella.. That was just too good!
Twilighter1781 chapter 32 . 9/22/2009
this stephen guy is sick, ugh!
Twilighter1781 chapter 29 . 9/22/2009
got to love Emmett, "Edward please don't kill me" that was good.
Twilighter1781 chapter 23 . 9/20/2009
fantastic chapter-Bella hit Edward and pinned him too-I about fell out of my chair reading this it was so funny
Twilighter1781 chapter 20 . 9/20/2009
I'm a little confused now-This chapter says Edward and Bella went to visit Renee where Edward made copies of the videos for Bella.. I thought Rose and Alice took her to Jacksonville, when did Edward go?
Twilighter1781 chapter 18 . 9/20/2009
great chapter-Bella can fight! Yes!
Twilighter1781 chapter 17 . 9/20/2009
good chapter-never would have imagined Bella getting hurt in vampire baseball though.
Twilighter1781 chapter 16 . 9/19/2009
I love vampire baseball-thanks for writing this
Twilighter1781 chapter 15 . 9/19/2009
great story so far.
Objective chapter 67 . 9/17/2009
Well, I can't say I'm completely surprised at the ending (Bella was just a bit too happy through most of the first two "years"), but it was satisfactorily concluded as a story.

A minor point I would like to make on story structure: frame tales are difficult, as most writers fail to differentiate the two parallel plots. Normally the internal plot has difficulty with closure, since the external plot rarely concludes. This story is actually a success, and I applaud you for it.
Objective chapter 18 . 9/16/2009
I'd just like to comment on your use of the word "seconds" as defining a time-interval: even in human combat, the shift from engagement to deathblow can be less than two seconds. At vampiric speeds? Well, suffice it to say that entire battles can be fought in "seconds."
MentallyDazzled chapter 3 . 9/13/2009
YAY! x x
angelburt84 chapter 67 . 9/11/2009
I loved all three stories you are a very good writer. The end threw me for a loop i give you that but very well writen and thank you for the story.
joayla chapter 67 . 8/29/2009
When I read the last chapter of this story i felt deflated that you could end it like that. However i can see why you did it. This way you now can write it all over again her true fairytale ending that Bella and Edward deserve.

i am now going to crack on reading your new story and hope that there ending is truly happy there are so many options open to you and i hope this story touches me the way your others have.

also loving your funny one shots keep up the good work !
4,859 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »