Reviews for Year Two of Forever
Ksangi chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
I don't trust Aro. I have a feeling orders were given and that's why the "Odd Couple" were hovering in the doorway.
Girlz-Rule chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
yay another story:D great start hope everything turns out ok. update soon:)
BluSkye425 chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
OME! I started, like, freaking out when I saw that you'd posted Year Two! I wasn't expecting it to come for a while! *claps* Yay you! It's already so good! I just can't wait to read on!
deceased chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
What a way to start of year two lol. I'm so happy you deceided to write a year two! Both stories before it were amazing and I am sure this one will be as well! Please update soon!
kohana.of.the.roses chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
this is a great chapter! I can't wait for the next one!
runs with vampires13 chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
ANOTHER Great story I cant wait for more. I wake up and start my days reading your atories. PLEASE keep them coming.
Sakura-Girl 2005 chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
This was a great chapter and start to a new story. I hope that you update soon.
BelloTopaOcchi chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Wow! This is even better than your first and second stories, and I didn't think that was possible! I can't wait for the rest of the story!
Dawn's Twilight chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
NOO! Felix and Demetri are DEFINITELY planning something! they're thinking things about Bella and they KNOW that Edward can hear them! i know that tehy must be plannign to do something to Bella! When Edward isn't able to geclose enough to her. Or do something to someone else when Bella isn't able to get to them fast enough to block whatever power they use (along with Edward :)) lol i CANNOT wait for more! til next time .
saphira341 chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
I am so excited about this story

I already love it

and you are by far my favorite author.

Update soon

and update life's little choices soon too

I absolutely LOVE your writing :)
terylmarieee chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
AH YEAR 2! im soo excited its finally out, i havent read it yet , but i wanted to be the 1st reveiw!
SisterGrimmErin chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
very good, so glad it's up, please update as quick as you can, i already love it!
4,857 | « Prev Page 1 .. 314 321 322 323 324