Reviews for Year Two of Forever
lolly12 chapter 2 . 2/4/2008
Things seem to be going along pretty well for the Cullen's so far. I was mostly curious about Demetri's thoughts of Giana (is she still human or now a vampire?) Surprised that didn't peak Edward's interest more. Can't blame him for noticing his thoughts on Bella more.
nothingleft chapter 2 . 2/4/2008
o, that Demetri's such a scumbag! Can't wait to see what happens! I hope there's not a fight, even though I'd like to see Demeri get smacked around a bit. ;P
TickleBug chapter 2 . 2/4/2008
I love it. Demetri is suck an ass. Stupid pervert.I think tha Jane is just a sour bitch. Aro, to me, seems just as oblivious as always (at least as much as he seemed in the book). I like that Emmett and the others are so protective of Bella. Especially Emmett. I know Edward's protecting her too, but Emmett kind of got that whole over protective-I'll shoot anyone that comes near my babysister big brother kind of thing going on. It's so sweet.

Love it (like always) and can't wait for the next update!
bellarina chapter 2 . 2/4/2008
They are pretty crazy wanting to provoke both Edward and Emmett to a fight but then being in the guard I'm sure they are full of themselves and very confident. Oh and 300...yummy guys! Too bad the hot young guy had to get decapitated :( Bella's talent is really getting to be something great as she is able to fine tune it lol
jimmie'sgirl chapter 2 . 2/4/2008
youare doing great...glad to see a new story...will add to favorite and alert list...
BellaLandaeta chapter 1 . 2/4/2008

I'm so excited.

Felix is a CREPER.

hahahaha sorry, it is rather early and i am so excited you continued. hope to see more soon!
010010101000101101010 chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
you have no clue how excited i am right now yeah bring on the drama cant wait cant wait
hope4eternity chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
I am very excited for the next year of Bella and Edward!
SilverEmber282 chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
that was simply excellant!

i had been expecting to see at least a few similarities between the life's little choices bellan and edward and these since you have been working on that for so long but there werent any at all! (other than the necessary of course)

wonderful character distinction! i know many a writer who have messed up wonderfully good plot ideas and story becasue they couldnt keep their characters in character.

this was an amazing start to an amzing story!

cant wait to read more!

nothingleft chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
And here I am wrapped right back up in a story that's been on hold for a while. You are truly amazing. Looking forward to the next chapter. Bravo, my friend, bravo. ;P
lolly12 chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Yeah, that was great. I'm so excited that you have started this story.
ZoeZan chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Wow! What a wonderful way to start the new story! You have such an amazing talent. I love the suspense and mystery of it all. Demetri and Felix are so creepy!

xiomara209 chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
wow..aro's there...update soon..
CarolineB chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
My heart is pounding! I really want those monsters to leave my - I mean their - family alone!
harem chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
It's looking like this is gonna be everything I hoped/knew it would be! Thanks for writing
4,926 | « Prev Page 1 .. 314 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 .. Last Next »