Reviews for Dormin's Curse
Austin chapter 43 . 4/23
Wow reallly great story. Already sharing it my readers at school. Hopefully youll contineu for we have high hopes u do!:)
Wander is the official name (according to the wiki) its Wanda in japan
Guest chapter 43 . 11/8/2014
I loved this entire work of creative art the whole way through, I wish there was so much more :c thank you so much for making at least this much
Long Goner chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
I am seriously late, but I want to say that you are a great writer...

But you rush. You rush the chapter so much. Try to expand your chapters, and give them more detail... That is, if you still write stuff. You might've changed already, since I am so late. I will definitely read this, though.
ANONYMOUS chapter 43 . 8/5/2013
If this was published in 2008, and it is 2013 now, where is the next chapter?
dominik.kulcsar.90 chapter 34 . 12/4/2012
wow did you came up with the battle yourself or was it the idea of the person that created Runtus or was this your own mad colossus and story?
dominik.kulcsar.90 chapter 33 . 12/4/2012
i would like to enter that contest with my colossus.

Colossus Name: Akumu the Wolf man

Abilities: Stomping,Palm slam

Height: 20 foot tall

Design: Really hairy neck,Fox mask,Valus/barba/Argus foots,Hairy body(not TOO hairy),Stone glove on the left hand,Hairy right hand,Stone shoulder guards on both shoulders

Area: 13 metres long and 4 metres wide ground,3 metres high and 4 metres wide stone canopy,9 metres high mountains sorrounding the whole area

Colossus Appearing: When Lexus gets enough close to the small canopy Akumu will jump down from it

Minor Sigil: Left hand

Major Sigil: Chest,Head

Defeating: When Akumu slams his furry palm on the ground it will get stuck for 4 seconds and Lexus will have to hold on to the fur on top of his hand and there she has to stab it,when stabbed Akumu will kneel on one leg and he will put his injured hand to his chest where his Major Sigil is,Lexus will need to jump on his chest and stab the Sigil,when it disappeared she has to climb on top of his head and stab there but when on top of his head Akumu will start shaking his head Madly

That was all the stuff about my colossus I hope you rate it as the next colossi in your shadow of the colossus story.
If you wanna know more things about Akumu Colossus then just ask me

Bye Bye! See Ya
dominik.kulcsar.90 chapter 31 . 12/4/2012
I didnt stop reading until i read till this chapter the only chapter I left out was the quadrarus REdux
SarKel chapter 43 . 10/9/2012
What happened to this story? It was going pretty well.
Little Noname chapter 43 . 6/6/2012
I read through all of your previous chapters and loved them all! You're such a great writer and i look forward to more :D

Also, I've come up with some custom colossi, if you're interested?

how about a shark colossus? no one's ever used a shark monster before! i don't think many people did anyway. and most people i know are terrified of spiders, that'd be a neat colossi, in my opinion anyway. then i thought of a bat, for some odd reason. i hope my reviews do not annoy you in any way and whether or not you use my weird ideas is up to you :)

btw, love how lexus, dormin/azgarot, and the others interact. XD
Little Noname chapter 23 . 5/30/2012
im not very good at finding things, so im a bit stumped on the hidden unusual thing...

so that's how valus came to be eh? at least in this story

interesting take on shadow of the colossus btw, i like it :)
Little Noname chapter 22 . 5/30/2012
dun dun duuuunnn!

malus was uber creepy, always watching you as you ran around, somehow always knowing where you were, STARING at you with those creepy eyes...*shudders*

Great work as usual! :D
Little Noname chapter 21 . 5/30/2012
NOOO! Not agro! I almost cried when i saw that scene in the game :'(

its official, i am in love with your writing!
Little Noname chapter 20 . 5/30/2012
raaaaaarg! cursed cliffhangers! oh well, they build necessary suspence XD

wonderful job as usual, keep up the good work!
Little Noname chapter 19 . 5/30/2012
my my wander, what fowl language you have!

i loled at that part, as well as dormin's smart remark XD

you know you have colorful vocabulary when you make a giant golemn guy gawk at you rofl

loved it! XD