Reviews for Fire
JadeTakashi chapter 5 . 6/17/2008
I will assuage whatever doubts you may have just please oh my goodness please finish the story. This chapter was so emotional, such a simple kiss painted so erotically... I thought I was going to pass out from mental overload. This chapter was completely and utterly in character. Elphaba would definitely need such reassurance for all the front she puts up. Galinda would most definitely need that take charge from Elphaba. That kiss was incredibly HOT. very very well written piece of whatever this is. I love the way Elphaba just allows total instinct to take over. It's incredibly awesome really. GREAT CHAPTER!

I am so eager for the next chapter you just have no stinking idea.

JadeTakashi chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
What a wonderfully written chapter. Full of just the correct amount of angst, and if it is even possible, this chapter delved headfirst into how I have been feeling all day today. (not that you care about any of that)

Again, love the word play with the fire and water thing. I really enjoy this fic a lot, I sincerely enjoy it.

The depth you give each of these characters, why it really gives one the impression that one is inside their minds. You really bring out their hearts and souls.

I do love it, quite honestly.

Onward,

JadeTakashi chapter 2 . 6/17/2008
What a great chapter.

This is exceptionally cool.

I really like the heavy angst and emotion in this and that constant play of fire going on in here. The metaphor is completely constant. It dances tantalizingly before the senses, a bright flame at first then a distant spark that jumps from candle to candle igniting still more dancing flames.

It is intoxicating to read, quite honestly. I do enjoy reading this. I like it.

Well, I move onward.

JadeTakashi chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
What a great beginning. You captured these characters perfectly. You're quite the writer. This is a really interesting take on the beginnings of their relationship.

I am not very familiar with the book as I have not yet had the chance to read it, but this certainly makes it high upon my must read list.

I am intrigued.

PS

I really like fire.
RachelAe chapter 5 . 6/17/2008
heehee. Heehee. *blushes* *Hides behind Galinda's closet* Oh my. How nice. However, I must point out the fact that this update has been a long time in coming and I wouldn't have remembered this story if i hadn't set an alert on it. Well, atleast it's here now. More please!
CSIBradley chapter 5 . 6/16/2008
M I cant wait for more..

And you did a fabulous job writing!
bulale chapter 5 . 6/16/2008
oh

my

goodness

this stroy if bloody brillent

your elphabas no too ooc - she is letting go and that is DEFINETLY how galinda would react to sensual!elphaba.

i snorted out loud at this

"Patience, from the Gillikin girl’s viewpoint, was not a virtue"

my sister thinks im werid ;)

im loving the story and the detail and the characterisation and the everthing!

leavinonajetplane chapter 5 . 6/16/2008
Whew! I actually FELT that kiss! Amazing..please update soon!
KaraLee713 chapter 5 . 6/16/2008
"Oh my goodness" is about all I can come up with right now. (And, let's be honest, I probably didn't think of it on my own considering what I was just reading) And I was with Galinda on more than just that phrase, I found that I had to remind myself to breathe on a few occasions. :)

I didn't think it was OOC, it was very natural and believable. It was also quite wonderful, even though it ended much too soon. I can't get enough of this story, update soon!
Jesada chapter 5 . 6/16/2008
You should be more sure of yourself because that was amazing! I've never thought that about any other scene like this or even any fic in general, so I really do mean that. It's great how you managed to stretch out them actually kissing and then still had the kiss go on without it being disappointingly anticlimactic. It wasn't that at all as the entire chapter was well paced and I love your writing style. I was definitely with Galinda on those last few words!

I really hope you update soon.
ALICE IT'S RAINing chapter 5 . 6/15/2008
wow! that was such a great chapter

bye
Literaryluminations chapter 5 . 6/15/2008
OH. My. OZ! That was beautiful! Very in character. Thank you for updating and please update soon!
The Darklight Angel chapter 5 . 6/15/2008
Why haven't I read this before? This is absolutely gorgeous.

Your writing style is absolutely beautiful, and so is your wording.

And Elphaba isn't too OOC at the end. I'd think she'd act that way considering the passion of the kiss and her eagerness.
Love That Wicked chapter 5 . 6/15/2008
Wow. Talk about a steamy first kiss. I wish my first had been that way. LOL

This is great. And I don't think it was so OOC for Elphaba. She just couldn't contain what she was feeling for Glinda.

More soon please.
ALICE IT'S RAINing chapter 4 . 6/10/2008
this is a very well written fic i hope you update soon

bye