Reviews for Fire
Spontaneous Combusken chapter 4 . 5/14/2008
That chapter was absolutely amazing. I mean, in reality, the scene would've taken place in about half a minute, but the writing made it feel like time had slowed down so much for the two and the tension between them was incredible.

I really loved the opening because it reminded me so much of What Is This Feeling?, and angry Galinda poking Elphie backwards was really cute. And everything from "my sweet" onwards was so emotionally charged. My absolute favourite line had to be Elphie having "never researched the appropriate books for the relevant information" because it was just perfect in every way. Hehe.

God, I can't wait for part 5.
bulale chapter 4 . 5/11/2008
wel this is simply the greatest story ever! the tension is so, so true and honest and beautifully painful. i just cant wait for more

heatherkinz chapter 4 . 5/10/2008
This chapter is seriously hot!

Can not wait for more
ThankGoodness chapter 4 . 5/9/2008
you. are. pure. evil. for doing that to me.
RachelAe chapter 4 . 5/9/2008
OH MY GOD! I really hope someone doesn't decide to interrupt them right now. I love how Elphaba is so surprised by all the new feelings she's experiencing; how she's trying to put every feeling and action into measurable boxes. Ooh. I want to know what Galinda's thinking right now. Please don't make them get interrupted by a knock on the door or something like that.
Love That Wicked chapter 4 . 5/9/2008
All I can say is AW! I just hope no one knocks on the door to interrupt their kiss. And you're absolutely right... it can be a bear to get them that close can't it?

Please keep this coming. It's great!
KaraLee713 chapter 4 . 5/9/2008
AH! Holy crap, you're killing me here, haha. I love this story more than I could ever possibly say. When I got the notification that the 4th chapter was up, I re-read 1-3 just for the sheer enjoyment of it, and still am totally enthralled... GAH! I can't stand the waiting for a moment longer, update soon! :)
Literaryluminations chapter 4 . 5/9/2008
I see the button... I pressed the button, I'm becoming the button, to say THANK YOU! THAT WAS AWESOME! WOO! Thank you for updating! You are amazing! I love how you write!
Lauranathalasa chapter 4 . 5/9/2008
Geez, you're so mean :P. But I truly adore the way you chose the words to describe their feelings that's why I'll forgive you *grin*.

Just keep it up, it's great work :)
Spontaneous Combusken chapter 3 . 5/3/2008
Oh, this is wonderful so far. I absolutely love the way you write Elphaba coming to terms with things so far outside her control; it's so damn cute.

Your writing is excellent. There are a couple of descriptions and phrases here and there that make me smile so much; "volcano of blonde curls", "didn’t have the faintest acquaintance with normal" and loads more.

I also really love the dialogue between the two; Galinda's use of long words when she's angry is just too cute, and the almost forced formality between the two is so fun to read.

Looking forward to more~
Love That Wicked chapter 3 . 4/27/2008
So now Elphaba needs to turn around and kiss her to rekindle the fire. But that would make it too easy, so I guess I'm going to have to wait and see what happens next. LOL

This is great. Give us more soon.
0xKissMeGoodbyex0 chapter 3 . 4/27/2008
Good story! Update soon! Can't wait to see what happens!
Mn04K chapter 3 . 4/27/2008
Ah, sweet angst. Usually I'm all for the fluff, but some good quality old fashioned angst is always a good thing.

Keep 'em coming, please!

KaraLee713 chapter 3 . 4/27/2008
Oh gosh that was excellent. :) I get really worked up over this story, haha. Loving the angst, and it was a nice break from the criminology paper that I should be writing (that's a wholly different, entirely less enjoyable kind of angst) :p

Can't wait for more, update soon!
unrestrictedparadise chapter 3 . 4/27/2008
Yes an update! Great update, albeit a bit depressing, but still! lol. I love how you write.
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »