Reviews for Fire
Literaryluminations chapter 3 . 4/27/2008
I'm clicking and reviewing, clicking and reviewing. Aw. Poor Elphie, poor Galinda. Update soon okay?
KaraLee713 chapter 2 . 4/25/2008
Oh wow. This is just... absolutely incredible. It's so far beyond so much other fanfiction, and even beyond a lot of published fiction, in terms of quality, style, content, emotion. It's just...

... I've been sitting staring at this little review box for quite some time, trying desperately to think of a word to go here. I don't have any. I am utterly speechless, and completely in love with this story and your style. I couldn't ask for anything more from you, except, well... more!
heatherkinz chapter 2 . 4/24/2008
Suoer story, I love the fact you are delving deep into their minds!

Can not wait to see what Galinda does next!

More soon I hope x
Witch of Your Heart chapter 2 . 4/23/2008
OMG! Please continue, I'm enjoying this! I like how you are writing from both perspectives.
QuillandPen chapter 2 . 4/22/2008
Wow. Your writing style is FABULOUS! You've got a really good plot going, and you added in alot of character development in the story. You write really good descriptions. I liked the converasation that the two had, as well as reading what they were thinking. You managed to keep them in character perfectly.

Congrats!

ErikStine
RachelAe chapter 2 . 4/22/2008
I love this story! You need to write more.
Greenangelwings chapter 2 . 4/21/2008
Lovely story, I hope you continue.
Literaryluminations chapter 2 . 4/20/2008
Oh, please update soon. Please. I need to know what happens next. It has the makings of such a great story. Thank you so much.
Lexi Theory chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
You know I was so excited to see you had written something that I didn't even bother reading the summary first. And then more surprised by the lack of responses because this fic is really, really good! So I shall give you triple the reviews just because I think you deserve them and more.

Your grip on the characters is so bookverse perfect. I do not blame you for throwing in the hints of musical as they are too fun not to explore. I can definitely see it in Elphaba at least. Her thoughts are both poignant and amusing! :) Galinda seems more reserved which is a big change from her musical counterpart but I really like what you've done with her so far!

I think readers are sometimes frightened by giants blocks of text but quite frankly I love them. Each one is full of purpose and wonderfully written! Bring on the inner monologues! I also enjoy how you pace the thoughts of each girl and don't spend too much time on just one. Especially given the subject matter. I don't think it would work quite so well if it was just Elphaba so kudos for handling the touch issue dynamically!

And that about wraps up my review. Great fic, great writing, you rock! Keep it up! :)
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4