Reviews for TwentyTwo Days
browneyedgirl893 chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
keep going pleeaase! This story is so sweet :)
Bellaswan94 chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Please keep going I love it!
padfoot's prose chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Wow! This is really good! Keep it up!
Lemonade Ninja chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
It's interesting. Please continue! NerdyGuRu2
SunnyDropped chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
One word.

Aw!(:
vjgm chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Good start :)
Annilaia chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
i am jealous. you got bright green eyes to review, hahaha

i really like it, the way you wrote it. is there going to be more?
Silviael chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Wow, you have a great writing style! I also love your characterization and how genuine it seems. The only thing I saw was that there was a lot of dialogue- maybe a little more detail, but really, it doesn't need fixing, it's just something to watch.

GREAT JOB! I can't wait to read more. :)

-Silv, Sarah, That Crazy Chick
Simply Kiwi chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
So, I got your PM and thought I'd come and check it out.

It turns out, I'm really glad that I did. I like this a lot. You have quite a talent when it comes to writing. :]
lilvoice1 chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
ok i would like to read some more please!
Sammicles chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
i really like it and i hope that you continue okay i lied i don't like it...i love it so really please i was just doing that for suspence.
Bright Green Eyes chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
I like it so far, very seductive in the writing. Watch the formality in Bella's tone it seems more suited for Edward than her. I love it, you are a very talented writer.

-BGE
eReid chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Silly Bella. Haha, this was very cute. I liked it a lot.

and because i can't remember if this is a one-shot, i'm putting it on my alert list. If it is a one shot, then just ignore it -grins-
monsoonkisses chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
You asked me for a review, and here it is!

I love the adjectives you used; they were very effective without being too cliche. The detail was great as well. The only thing I would say is to work on dialogue more. It's pretty good overall, but some things don't flow well and there are some errors in the constuction. Great ending, though!
kajibot chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Hi, I got your pm and decided to check this out; I hope this isn't over! You've got something interesting going on and should keep going with it. The only critique I have is that you should get a beta to double check some of your grammar (i.e. first paragraph: "fingers barely brushed his skin as they moved from one to the other" should be "one to another" - Edward DOES have more than one pack in his six pack, lol). Another thing I have to suggest is to read more of the dialogue between Edward and Bella in the original books. It'll give you a better sense of the nature in which Bella and Edward speak to each other.

Other than that, I think you're off to a great start! Keep writing! :)