Reviews for Six weeks
ancientesha chapter 2 . 11/23/2008
aww, so swet :D!
ferryboat George chapter 4 . 7/20/2008
LOL, this one was cute too. Two other people you could add to this series would be Kate Heightmeyer and Dr. Miko Kusanagi.
ferryboat George chapter 3 . 7/20/2008
of all the shipper relationships out there, I think this one is the most logical for me. I don't have any burning desire to see them together, but I can enjoy fics where they do, or semi-do, as I enjoyed this lovely missing scene.
ferryboat George chapter 2 . 7/20/2008
aw, this one is sweet.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
ROFLMAO! That was hilarious. Poor Radek is being 'harassed' by McKay when the guy isn't even there. I love how pissed he is when he finds out they went off to save the day without him.
Momm2five chapter 4 . 3/31/2008
LOL! This is so Chuck! I can just see him taking notes and knowing exactly what to do to keep Elizabeth placated! LOL!
Whirlwind421 chapter 4 . 3/31/2008
I love it! You ended the fic and I wanted to know how Chuck would interept the group of four! I love the chapter! It's awesome! I love the cool idea of Chuck being able to interept people because of John and Elizabeth! Maybe you could write a story of what Cadman or Caldwell is doing.
sparklyshimmer2010 chapter 4 . 3/31/2008
Aw i really liked this one! :) loved the sparky mention! and it was just cute.
highonstargate chapter 4 . 3/31/2008
Cute!
Whirlwind421 chapter 3 . 3/21/2008
You are a really good writer! Excellent story!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
And Zelenka was right! Awesome story!
Harm Marie chapter 3 . 2/16/2008
Very good chapter. I love how Ronon made her feel better.
sparklyshimmer2010 chapter 3 . 2/16/2008
oh this is very good so far! i love the concepts! and the shippy comments!:D
highonstargate chapter 2 . 2/5/2008
That is good! just to tell you that Zelenka is spelled like that and weir too. but otherwise than that it is interesting!
Harm Marie chapter 2 . 2/5/2008