Reviews for Hanafubuki
Ju-Chan chapter 14 . 2/10/2008
hnn, I guess you'll never finish this wonderfully written story... but nevertheless, I loved it - I was really amazed by the quality of your wrtinig style: how you achieve it to analyse and - the more difficult thing - to describe all the thoughts in Kenshins Mind... you're really good at writing in this personal style! I really enjoyed this "To-be-continued-FF" :)

greets from Germany
skenshingumi chapter 15 . 1/15/2005
Ver good story, very good writing. I wish you would finish it someday.
KoChanneo chapter 14 . 10/22/2004
's a good fic.

There's the odd little mistake though, just needs rereading through..

"and I paused, battoujistsu stane,"

Sort of thing.

KoChanneo (who can't be bothered to log in)
Jupiter's Light chapter 14 . 10/2/2004
Nice story! Post more soon!
Zenze chapter 15 . 11/25/2003
This is fabulous! Please update soon!
Bea chapter 14 . 12/28/2002
Please update soon. I really like this story because the personality of the characters are so original and because you write with full of emotions in it. I've been reading Hanafubuki since last year and I was very grateful that you decided to continue it. Please please update soon!
Nanaia chapter 14 . 12/14/2002
Hi Mir! You updated! Yay! I love your story! So please keep it up.
mae7 chapter 13 . 7/18/2002
Read this quite a while ago. (When ffnet was still malfunctioning). Just wanted to tell ya that I think it's great... just like all your other writings.
Bunny Sakuno chapter 13 . 2/26/2002
once again, you blow me away with your talented writing ;) keep up the great work mir! ;)
M.Kasshoku chapter 13 . 2/23/2002
I must know what happens next! Mir, this story is so wonderful and very original. This is the first RK fanfic that actually has Kenshin the rurouni killing someone! That teaser already had me intrigued. *sigh* Poor Kenshin...Even though the murder wasn't intentional he is still punishing himself with his inner conflict. He's too sweet to go through such emotional turmoil. I hope things pick up for the rurouni.

I love your style of writing. Using the first person is the perfect way to get inside the mind of Kenshin the Rurouni. Your characterization of Kenshin is so convinving, even the paranoid and eratic behavior that he displays after the murder. Keep up the good work, especially on this particular piece since this story now has my mind fiending for what will happen next!
omochi chapter 13 . 2/22/2002
Finally! another chapter! YAY!...can't wait till the next chapter...keep it up!
MaraJadeblu chapter 12 . 2/15/2002
i really like this story and where your going with it, please continue soon! ack! angst.
Akai Neko chapter 4 . 2/14/2002
YAY! _ Fight Yahiko! FIGHT! ;;;;;;; I'm usually pissed at the little kid for disrespecting my favorite female anime character, buttttttttt. I forgive him. _ Ooooohhhhhhhhhh what happens next...Kekeke
Winter chapter 12 . 2/14/2002
This is an awesome fic! I absolutely love your writing style; it's just so...poignant. And this story is just...wow! You've weaved such an intricate, powerful tale, and I really can't wait to read more! (And I really do hope that Saitou makes an appearance.)
Miyu Sakura chapter 12 . 2/14/2002
Hello Mir!

Well, it's great to see that you're still alive after the stress of UPENN and all that. It's even better to see that your writing skills are still as dandy as ever... great story, great chapter. I especially like your K&K subtlty (yes that is misspelled)... some authors pile on the sugar and fluff waaaayy too much. I wish you luck with this story and I'm now going off to revise my own fics :P
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »