Reviews for Trusting Fate
moleking chapter 27 . 1/26/2014
Great story!
Guest chapter 27 . 1/22/2013
Beautiful writing, you have me in tears! Congratulations. I am glad you have shared your gift and inspiration with the world. KD Forever!
Georgette chapter 27 . 8/20/2009
Sniff sniff... That was briliant, i feel like i want to cry with happynes. You are a very talented writer, i can tell. I have read almost all of your stories and i admire your dedication. Congrats on the spelling as well you are very good at it (unlike me). Keep up the good work!

Barnabus III chapter 27 . 6/3/2009
excellent ending :)
Cherry-BLUE009 chapter 27 . 3/3/2009
awesome story!

I thought how cool it was when you joined everything together

xxTunstall Chickxx chapter 27 . 12/17/2008
Aah, it's over! NOO! Well, loved it, very nicely done. I think you kept the ending very in-character and I applaud you on a job well done. Wonderful work.

Keep Writing, forever,

xxTunstall Chickxx
WolvesLunarRose chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
This is a wonderfull story! I can honestly say that this is the first story I have ever read that was like this! most of the Kel adn Dom stories I read start before they are married! But I really did like this new angle of their relationship! _ Very well written indeed!
zebrasdancing chapter 27 . 9/17/2008
i really liked it. very well written
stardust718 chapter 27 . 8/24/2008
amazing story! i look forward to more of your stories
NobodyCanKnow chapter 27 . 8/11/2008
OMG! THAT WAS SO GOOD! I felt like crying with happiness. Very well written. I LOVE IT!
Flyer without Wings chapter 27 . 8/10/2008
That was really sweet. I love the way that ended. Each blessing was beautiful.
siromygod chapter 20 . 8/10/2008
siromygod chapter 16 . 8/9/2008
I really like your writing. Part of the reason is because you kinda seem to have a plan instead of doing what you feel. And another part is that you really do care about spelling and making sure things come out right. You just don't find enough of that nowadays. I just wanted to show my appreciation. Now I shall go finish the story.
siromygod chapter 8 . 8/9/2008
I LOVE Wyldon's letter. D
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 27 . 8/6/2008
Fantastic ending! The story was utterly fantastic.