Reviews for The Unforgettable Notch
Catherine Morgenstern chapter 1 . 6/6
You made me sob uncontrollably. Happy now? Great story! XOXO
Alytiger chapter 1 . 3/21
My heart is sad now, but it was so BEAUTIFUL that I don't really care
sakuras.horcrux chapter 1 . 1/31
Goddamn that was hella sad. I cried bro.
siriusbarks chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
I think this is my favourite Sirius/hermione story. ever. of all time. especially because its bittersweet.
and things didn't work out perfectly which is how life is.
You truly are one of the best writers I've come across, and not just fanfic writers but so called "great" writers. You are a true writer.
Much love
siriusblackrose
ConfidentialAuthor chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
I feel so bad for Hermione but at least she was able to have mind blowing sex with Sirius
Rachel Kate Doxey chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
I am crying what the heck
Oh my goodness I loved this Please write a full story .Yeah it's 1 am and I am now in a love with Sirius Black again
Vutleine chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
Ugh, I cried like a baby.. But you're good, very good.
MagicalCaptain chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
I love how you write Sirius and Hermione together... They are very believable :) Good job! And I would really like to read something longer about them... I hope you will give it a try ;)
dramioneshipper1999 chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
I CRIED! SO SAD AND SWEET AND ARGGGGHHHH! WHY COULDN'T THEY BE TOGETHER?!
QueenGenevieve chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
You made me cry! This is the second or third time I've read this one, and it brings me to tears every time. You know, it could be happier, she could decide now that she needs him and somehow she gets him out of the veil...just an idea. A multi chaptered story, dealing with how different it is for them, and showing how they reconnect. He could feel badly because he's older and maybe feel like he is worth anything to her, but she (of course) still loves him...It would be lovely, especially with your talent. Plus, you write an amazing lemon!
WONDER PERSON chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
I am WEEPING. this was beautifully written and I wish they could have been together. it was a great story. xoxo
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
Why must you break my heart im dieing omg i cired :'( im so heartbroken
LJ Summers chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
This was incredible. So many feelings all over the place.

You're so good at that.
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Dang you! Made me cry... but I LOVED IT! Still, would've liked a happier ending. I'll always disapprove of JKR's decision to kill Sirius, not cool.
Mistress-Cinder chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Bittersweet is right! So sad. I don't think I could have left without warning him about Peter...