Reviews for The Unforgettable Notch
KMJeanne chapter 1 . 1/31
aaand... now Iā€™m crying
slythrclw-shdwhntr-46 chapter 1 . 1/9
*sniffles* Pass the tissues, please.

Oh my gods, do you ever do anything that isn't perfect? This was...I can't even find words to describe it. Your beta got the adjectives wrong; this is not "bittersweet". This is heartbreaking! I adore your writing, but at the same time, it's so sad and sweet. It never fails to make me cry. I love how Hermione goes back in time in your stories ā€” Angel, Constant Vigilance, and this one ā€” and the letter Sirius-ly made me cry. I think this is labelled incorrectly. It should be Romance/Tragedy. Then people would know what to expect! I honestly can't handle too much of your writing at a time. This was perfect. Thank you so much for writing.

And now I'm going to go find a comedy to pick up my re-broken heart and piece it back together so I can come back later and read more of your amazing work.
queenvampirebarbie chapter 1 . 9/28/2017
I wish you did write a full time travel fic with a happier ending! You're a great writer!
esthe chapter 1 . 7/13/2017
Bittersweet the perfect word describing this story.
simbacurls chapter 1 . 5/31/2017
that letter had me literally bawling
simbacurls chapter 1 . 5/31/2017
Oh God
Adahmel chapter 1 . 3/22/2017
NO no no...This...this hurts!
TempletonRex chapter 1 . 2/23/2017
That was incredibly beautiful, particularly the letter Sirius wrote at the end. My eyes are still streaming. You write them very well, felt like they were true to themselves. I can see the much older Sirius understanding as it dawned on him what happened and writing the letter to her. Gods, right in the feels..

Thanks for sharing the story as it really sums up why this pairing is always so kismet to me. Looking forward to reading more of your work.
Cheers!
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 2/13/2017
Bittersweet but beautiful!
Catherine Morgenstern chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
You made me sob uncontrollably. Happy now? Great story! XOXO
Alytiger chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
My heart is sad now, but it was so BEAUTIFUL that I don't really care
darth-sakura chapter 1 . 1/31/2016
Goddamn that was hella sad. I cried bro.
Charitable Millionaire chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
I think this is my favourite Sirius/hermione story. ever. of all time. especially because its bittersweet.
and things didn't work out perfectly which is how life is.
You truly are one of the best writers I've come across, and not just fanfic writers but so called "great" writers. You are a true writer.
Much love
siriusblackrose
ConfidentialAuthor chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
I feel so bad for Hermione but at least she was able to have mind blowing sex with Sirius
Rachel Kate Doxey chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
I am crying what the heck
Oh my goodness I loved this Please write a full story .Yeah it's 1 am and I am now in a love with Sirius Black again