Reviews for The Unforgettable Notch
Oh.. Yes, it is very bittersweet, but I loved it. This is one of my favorite fics.
gingersunlights chapter 1 . 3/26
Ugh, beautiful. You wrote Sirius the way I always intend to, but can never bring myself to. Also, your headcanon Hermione is lovely. Cheers,
Roz
nyx'godness chapter 1 . 3/19
This was at the same time amazing and incredibly sad, loved it.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
super bittersweet ut very emotional and lovely at the same time!
garnet86 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
This fic, like many other stories of yours I've read, is so amazingly beautiful and devastating that my heart aches for Sirius and Hermione. I always found the pairing quite interesting and promising and your story was perfect! I hope you're going to continue writing because you clearly have a gift for it!
saashi samy chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
i love the story
very sweet
Kait chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
That is, quite literally, the most beautiful thing I have ever read. Don't stop writing, ever, you're amazing. A lot of people will ask you for a sequel, so that Hermione will get her happy ending by pulling Sirius from the Veil, but I like this. Though it made me cry, it means so much more than a happy ending.
Lady-Finwe chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
beautiful yet extremely sad :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
If she can make a time-turner in few days I am sure she can bring people back from the veil ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Please write a sequel where sirius and hermione are together and they get a happy ending.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
LOVED IT! Please write a sequel for this. A happy one where sirius comes back from the veil or something. This beautiful but too sad and really want this story to have a happy ending.
Raji chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
The most brilliant one shot I've ever read. And i think nothing is going to ever top your story. Or atleast in this genre.
Extremely emotional by the end. I doubt if anyone who was engrossed while reading did not cry.
Thank you for creating this story and sharing it here.
And keep up with the writing! :)
We need more good souls like yourself now more than ever.
sunshine37 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Very much a bittersweet story but absolutely wonderful.

Thanks for sharing.
Jiru-senpai chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Really was a bittersweet ending. I would've hoped for history to change but realized that the ending was appropriate. :) thanks for this!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Wow, I think I can feel my heart hurting. That was wonderful.