Reviews for Tomorrow is a Long Time
femme4jack chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
*sobs*
Minirowan chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
The ending is just heartwrenching, I hate the despair of such a realistic situation like this. Still, this is very open-ended. How did Milaela die (I assume she's dead since Bumblebee was the one to make the decision)? What about their kids? Did they have any? Surely they could comfort Bee and he find solace in them in turn as Sam and Mikaela's descendants.

Anyway, you did a good job with this.
MissMary chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Bumblebee was a soldier, he'll survive, but it still hurts. Good job.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
This is a fic that is so masterfully written, it leaves one in tears, but not feeling manipulated. Brava!
Uniasus chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
*sniff* Poor Bee. I really like you choice of a song here, I think it fits perfectly.
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
And now you made me sniffle in front of my computer screen :) This is such a touching tale, my heart breaks with poor Bee.
Nicole Silverwolf chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
"When evening arrived, all was quiet."

That line is one of the most eloquent expressions of death I've read in a long time. This was wonderful (even the sadness of death) because it's clear that theirs was a life lived to the fullest, with each other. Though Bumblebee might not see it at that moment. Thanks so much for this, it's been on my favorites list for a long time but I never reviewed it.
April Raven Girl chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
This was so sad, but I really liked it. Most fanfics overlook or use endless magical work-arounds to skip past the fact that all the humans the TFs know will die quite quickly compared to the nearly ageless 'bots. You wrote the angst very well. Hope to read more by you.
Carmilla DeWinter chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
This little piece is really beautiful and quite moving. I also liked how you made Bee sometimes feel like he had deficits for not being human, such as wishing he could hold Mikaela's hand.

It's illustrating how profoundly alien these 'bots are, despite everything (something many writers seem to forget).
mdnytryder chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Just because you're millions of years old doesn't mean you are happy all the time. This was sad, but I liked it. Life, for us poor organics, is much too short.