Reviews for Of Toddlers and Porridge
Uruviel Phoenix chapter 1 . 11/1
It's good to know that here and on Middle Earth, toddlers are just the same! ;)
attheturnofthetide chapter 1 . 1/6
Oh help me... I'm dying from cute...

riptocs chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
wow very touching last scene
and a good lesson on child rearing
alexiana75 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Very interesting and sweet story. For all parents with toddlers!
horntail07 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Such a lovely story!
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
A great story. Very well written.
Emily chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Cute, cute, cute. Just too cute.

Not really. There can never be such a thing. : )

“Eh-yestor, Agorn cookie peese?”

Did I mention CUTE? : )
Incoming Grapefruit chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
That was too adorable for words. Such brilliant characterisation. A wonderfully visual scene and beautifully written. I love the reference to Arathorn. Although clearly he did not reside in Rivendell as long as his son was destined to, I always believed that Elrond and the other elves of the Homely House would have loved him as much as they did Estel, and they would have been saddened by his untimely death.

The friendship between Glorfindel and Erestor is, to put it mildly, bloomin' fantastic. It's rare that I come across a piece as wholly satisfying as this has been. Thank you for sharing!

Peace to you. X
Agena K chapter 1 . 1/9/2010

Mellon nîn,

I absolutely loved this story. Estel is so cute! I love the homey feel of imladris in the evening:

the chess game, Lord Caradhras and Glorfindel's crooning and Elladan's feeding Estel I also love the set up of that scene. the way yo ended it was so peaceful thank you so much. It truly shows the friendship between Worfee and Yestor(great stuff!) I wish I could have some of Yestor's porridge It's so cold outside...

Once again, Hannad,

LisaG16 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Very cute! I see little Aragorn was already charming everyone even as a child. :)
TheFightingTemeraire chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
I swear, that was THE cutest little Estel story I've ever read. Great job!
Raina Meldamiriel chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
i think you are a fantastic writer. i hope you feel better soon. get well soon i miss your delightful stories they always make me smile. i was wondering if you could help me out , i was wondering on how to write baby speech. you've done it so well in your stories and wondering if you could offer any advice or suggestions. once again i hope you feel better soon. thank you for taking the time to read this lol

ps. you my fav writer _
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
This was great, i laughed out loud it was so funny at times...Estel's 'playing' and the baby advice were described very well.
ArwenGranger chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
So lovely and cute! You seem to always make the characters really realistic and just how I imagine them.
t.A.T.u. Crazi chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
I love it. Elladan may want to remember this for future purposes.

Child Estel is absolutely adorable. And I love Erestor and Glorfindel.

And the cat...! Lovely.