Reviews for A Reason for Madness
sangi chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Not the direction I was expecting this to take, but really enjoyable. I liked seeing this side of Sakura and her thought process. Thank you for sharing with us.
aeva elementia chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Woah. This is one of the most vindictive stories I've read. Understandable; Sakura does take things personal, even when it didn't directly affect her.
I liked this.
EndlessFlame chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Wow. Definitely dark, definitely well-written. Taking advantage of her fake smile and benevolent appearance to manipulate the whims of men-a rare side of Sakura, even in fanfictions. Nicely done. I agree, the amount of good HidaSaku is sorely lacking.
ThisAccountIsInactiveForever11 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Hahaha! Hidan was fertilizer!
K A A Y O chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Damn that is some messed up shit right here...but I loved it! I guess I can blame it on my morbid sense of humor that found it very funny to read...great story!
Neon Souffle chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Wow, that's kinda really creepy... But I like it!
YuffieChan chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
what a disturbing Sakura...O.O
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
oh this was really good but also sad...well done great job!
Jurassikuh chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
I loved it!Especially the couple Sakura and Hidan!XP
SpeedDemon315 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Oh, a malicious, manipulative Sakura. Very nice, very nice.

Aye, I concur completely about the lack of Hidan/Sakura, it's a shame really. They can be tough to find, especially good fanfics about those two-those are even harder to stumble across.
crazysmile15 chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Wow, Sakura has now become a butcher. That was hardcore.
imanokie01 chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
That was... ok I am at a loss for words. Manipulative, self satisfying, vengeful Sakura is amazing. She took advantage of how she is perceived and used it as a means to an end. Very interesting. And then to grow herbs there is kinda like bragging almost. Like a trophy. Wow.
InuKeifer chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
This story freaks me out,no matter how many times I read it...In a good way,of course. ;)
Death Fox chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Ouch!

Damn..this was good.

Keep up the awesome work!
CalicoKween chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
This is incredible. So dark, but so delicious. Nice job. I'm adding you to my favorites. C: