Reviews for Could you Watch Him Die?
ladybellatrix chapter 10 . 6/27/2012
i actually cried at this chapter. and, like House, i don't . very well done.
TrenchcoatsAreSexy chapter 15 . 6/15/2011
Aww I love it 3 Taub should give Wilson free plastic surgery :D
TrenchcoatsAreSexy chapter 14 . 6/15/2011
I like the A Case of Need reference, I've read that book! :D
TrenchcoatsAreSexy chapter 9 . 6/15/2011
So I'm reading this and it is all sorts of awesome; poor Wilson! :( Sarah is batshit crazy, she kind of reminds me of Drusilla in Buffy actually. Poor Wilson in her clutches!
machi-tan chapter 15 . 9/5/2010
I loved the story it was absolitely amazing you did a fantastic job I loved all the emotions and drama great job
RSL-WilsonFangirl chapter 15 . 8/4/2009
This one of the saddest yet greatest Wilson stories I've ever read! He is w/o a doubt my favorite character and was so sad when he was getting tortured, loved House's rare moments of being a human being though :D
Wee.Doctor chapter 15 . 3/26/2009
wow, great story! i liked it to the end, but they wont write James out from House, will they?

keep up the good work, you are doing great!

chris
mou chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
cool.
chocoluvr chapter 15 . 9/29/2008
Good ending when House goes behind Cuddy's back to let James out of the hospital. It looks like James is on the road to recovery.
Amethyst DragonRider chapter 15 . 9/28/2008
This is pretty good! Aside from a few grammatical mistakes, I really liked it. Poor Wilson...
phoenixmagic1 chapter 15 . 9/24/2008
good job with this story, I liked the drama and concern that House had for Wilson. Keep up the great work :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
o this is an interesting story! I love House/Wilson friendship fics..great job in chapter 1! :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
cryingblacktears chapter 15 . 9/24/2008
Oh, I loved this...amazing! House was so sweet to Wilson at the end, but he was stil...Houseish...brilliant!

And I really felt for everyone in court...especially Wilson...*hugs*...

Keep writing fantastic stuff like this, and I will keep reading!

~CBT
Max Gat chapter 15 . 9/23/2008
Oohh... interesting! I liked this chapter, very dark while the whole 'passing out' thing!
medicgirl chapter 15 . 9/23/2008
Absolutely perfect ending! I love the conversation at the end... "I think we all know I'm not goo at this touchy feely gooey crap, but my house is your house" So perfectly in character for our boys!