Reviews for Threads
Bee chapter 20 . 12/8/2014
I just have to say that I've read this entire fan fiction multiple times. I think you wrote this so beautifully. Great job! Thanks so much for sharing, I love it!
Catt42 chapter 20 . 12/12/2012
This story made me so sad for about 19 chapters.. but the ending was so worth it
lastofthecrimelords chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I first read “Threads” two years ago, sitting in a tiny cottage in the middle of nowhere, at eleven at night, with no Internet, no heat, no light, no food and the biggest storm since Noah’s Ark raging right outside my window.
I had come there for a holiday with my parents; they had gone out that night for a party and to stay with some friends. Shortly after they left, there was a power cut. I couldn’t sleep, had just clicked on to the first chapter of Threads and been hooked, and was furious that I would have to sit through the rest of the night with nothing to read (as I didn’t have a book on me and the ‘net was down). So I thought for a minute, and decided to try picking up a signal by taking my laptop down to the end of the field, as there were some phone wires near there and the signal was usually better than in the cottage. And so, dressed in pyjamas, slippers and with a laptop tucked inside my shirt, I waded down to the end of a field with mud that reached almost up to my knees, and squatted next to the wires in the midst of a torrential rainstorm, attempting to get a connection.
That is the power your story had on me. After ONE CHAPTER.
I eventually managed to pick up a one-bar signal. I quickly loaded every chapter of Threads, each one on a separate tab, and made my way back up to the cottage. After showering to get rid of the mud, I sat next to the Aga in the kitchen the only place it was vaguely warm wrapped myself in a duvet and read Threads by the light of the screen with a tube of Pringles sitting next to me. It occupied me for the rest of the night (well, until about five in the morning) and I got through two tubes of Pringles, a tub of ice cream and six slices of bread with jam. Threads was the only thing that kept me from going insane. My bedroom was WAY too cold to sleep in and there was a leak in the ceiling, so all I could do was sit in a dark kitchen and allow myself to be completely and utterly dragged in by your astonishing story.
It’s weird how much more powerful emotions can be in situations like this. I cried quite a few times (although admittedly this might have been due to my cold, exhaustion and frustration more than anything else) and let me tell you, crying on your own in the dark with no one around for miles all because of a fanfiction is a pretty ridiculous predicament to be in. And it just shows the power of the fanfiction. No other story has affected me like this one, and by the time I reached the end, I was so wrung out that I lay down on the kitchen floor and went straight to sleep, surrounded by empty crisp packets. I had a terrible night’s sleep but my god, was it worth it.

So that’s the story. Me and Threads have a connection now, and it’s become one of those stories I can never actually read again because it would destroy the memories I have of it. It’s like one of those songs that you can’t listen to too often in case you get bored of it. It’s too good to be anything more than a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
You probably won’t even read this review, seeing as the story’s quite a few years old. But still. Thought I should get that out there. You’re amazing. I wish you a long and happy writing career.
Muchos Love.
Alice xx
InDeppth chapter 20 . 1/21/2011
I cant beleive it's over. This fic has become in my top three, and they are all on the same wave length, I love this so much.

For the past week reading this fic has become my life. It made me laugh, cry and has pulled at so many emotional strings and I love you for it.

I just can't believe it's over, but you ended it in the most amazing way possible, I will never be able to watch boosh again with out angsty subtext and I am thrilled at this.

I'll miss this.

:) xx
InDeppth chapter 17 . 1/20/2011
Omg I loveyou.

This made me cry.

It was beautiful.

I could never hate you .

x
InDeppth chapter 11 . 1/19/2011
I haven't been reviewing this fic but I absolutely love it.

'specially this chapter :))

I live for Angsty perspective haha

Anyways, this is why i dot reveiw, stops me in the middle of a story and I just wanna keep going :P

x
living-is-easy-with-eyes-closed chapter 20 . 12/14/2010
This story was brilliant. I'm so glad that it had a nice happy ending. Cheers!
jazzatron91 chapter 16 . 11/15/2010
I'm loving this whole series :) this is an excellent idea and you've carried it off beautifully. I'm sad that I'm getting closer to the end!
jazzatron91 chapter 8 . 11/14/2010
This has been amazing :) I can't wait to read on...
jazzatron91 chapter 7 . 11/14/2010
I love this :)

that's all really.
jazzatron91 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Woohoo! I can't wait to read the rest :)
Boosh Rocks chapter 20 . 9/25/2010
I love this! probably my fave slash fanfiction. :)
The Crack Fox chapter 10 . 8/28/2010
I'm really enjoying this (Even if I do keep forgetting to read it) This is a great fanfic!

After reading the last chapter (About a month ago) I went and listend to Nancy Boy, I have to say I'm a total Placebo nut now! i'm gonna have o listen to Call Me When You're Sober now!
Stronger Than A Moose chapter 20 . 7/17/2010
This was one of the best boosh stories out there, awesome (:
ScarletSummer chapter 20 . 7/1/2010
That was so excellent. I forgot all I wanted to say about this chapter, but it was amazing. I love Naboo admitting he kinda missed Howard too. Lovely ending as well. And their love scene was very well written and very classy and tasteful. Wonderful job!