Reviews for Sanguis
EffWaiEye chapter 7 . 2/20/2008
Ohoho. Alucard, you man-whore.

Love it darling, keep up the great work.
SirIntegrity chapter 7 . 2/19/2008
This is really a beautiful collection, I like it very much. I'm very honored that you got inspired by something I wrote and even moreso after you put that in your author's note. Thank you.
cute girl chapter 7 . 2/18/2008
this is an amazing chapter congratulations update soon!
Cannot fathom a PenName chapter 7 . 2/18/2008
you win again *waves tiny flag*
EffWaiEye chapter 6 . 2/14/2008
Gorgeous. :D
Lucifer-the-great-undead chapter 6 . 2/14/2008
Haha I love the one where she dreams of eloping to Polynesia with Alucard. That is hilarious. So is the one with her dressing up. But I especially like the one where you describe Alucard's seductive qualities. How true, he lacks life.
cute girl chapter 6 . 2/14/2008
that was amazing i definately love this chapter keep going and update soon plz!
Cannot fathom a PenName chapter 6 . 2/14/2008
That was amaazing per usual. Do I have this in my favorite stories yet? If not...*clicks*
EffWaiEye chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
The fluff and the pairing are the best things that ever happened to my LIFE.

I adore these.
LoveYourEnemy chapter 5 . 2/13/2008
awesome! I really like your style, these small & preciuos scenes.

I too think this is an intriguing pairing, but as i see it , it is also a doomed pairing... I wait your next chapter with anxiety .
cute girl chapter 5 . 2/11/2008
yay an update but i didnt quite get this chapter but anyways it

was good
Cannot fathom a PenName chapter 5 . 2/11/2008
HAHAHAHA!

Oh god, I'm excited for the follow-up
marian chapter 4 . 2/11/2008
Hi! I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed your story. and eventhough it's simple and short, it's got evrything it needs... it's whole. and it's pleasant. I hope you continue writing.

this is me favourite pairing, too. the characters are really ... how shall I put it? human, and real. (well, human does not apply for alucard, i think)and you've managed to pour it into your story. best wishes!

marian
cutie chapter 4 . 2/8/2008
yay! elope lol i definately love this chapter keep going and update soon!
Cannot fathom a PenName chapter 4 . 2/8/2008
yayayyay! I'm in love with you.