Reviews for Overcoming Obstacles
briar black death rose chapter 10 . 7/5/2014
oh you're very welcome. Glad I could be of assistand ance thanks for me looking at this lovely AN I think I found an new manga to read called Stray Dog...The guy looks hot that's my reasoning. Best of luck with your new story.
bassethound068 chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Ummm. What does marina look like? Good story tho.
briar black death rose chapter 9 . 11/16/2013
Lest ya know it was short. Ya welcome fer helpin' ya. It was a good chapter
briar black death rose chapter 8 . 9/5/2013
The chapter was somewhat short and not too emotional. There was more dialogue opposed the description besides what the AN is. other than that it's not too bad and I hope ya don't take offense ta my review. as a friend, and fellow other I just want ta help ya.
briar black death rose chapter 7 . 4/18/2013
Oh inu you so mean. We authors work hard
Magical Bananas chapter 6 . 2/2/2013
Please. please, please, pleaaaaasssssssssseeeeeeeeee e UPDATE! I love ur book and Im wasily obsessed! HELP ME BY UPDATING!
Magical Bananas chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Love it so far!
briar black death rose chapter 6 . 1/26/2013
well in a sense I wished Koli didn't accept it ya know nad continued pining for he know marina is a half demon too? well I guess he does. I think Inuyasha and Marina are perfect for each other since they are the same species
briar black death rose chapter 5 . 1/11/2013
damn cliffy. Sorry I didn't notice this earlier. Forgot ta add it ta my favs list. Other than tha' Koli may be in fer a world of pain ne. lol
BlueGem22 chapter 4 . 10/18/2012
hmm (thinking pose) Nice story. I think I'm going to stick around to see how this story is going to be. Thought I should give a chance. Update soon. Take care!
briar black death rose chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
Very good. Thought there isn't much of an emitonal feel fer the whole ex's bein a-holes..Then again I lack emotions sometimes.
Glad to be of service m'dear. Excited fer next chapter but go at yer own pace ya know
briar black death rose chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
oh Inu is so mean to you :P don't worry Grimmy and Ichi hate me too fer all the shit I put 'em through. Mainly Ichi probs cause he only got ta top Grimmy once lmao. Good luck on yer story and for future chapters. 5 pages is pree good
briar black death rose chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
inuyasha seems like a lil stalker *said in a sing song voice* nice plot so far :D