Reviews for The Destiny of Tenacity
Argonaut986 chapter 34 . 12/31/2015
I'm looking forward to to the rest of the story.
Argonaut986 chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
A nightmare, perhaps?
Aldamonburst chapter 34 . 6/23/2013
oh thank god! I was afraid the it was going to be announcement canceling this fic. I'm looking forward to your updates! Oh right, this chapter. It was short, but i was a good place(lack of better word) to start after such a long break. helped summarize the plot a bit.
Gogglegirl chapter 33 . 1/8/2013
Not too bad. I hope Puppetmon will get back,coz I always thought he ad DemiDevimon weren't really evil.
Aldamonburst chapter 33 . 10/6/2012
well it's good to see another chapter! I really like how you portrayed Puppetmon!
Aldamonburst chapter 32 . 1/30/2012
she disappeared. makes sense. i was wondering. nice chapter, a bit touching.
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 32 . 1/30/2012
i loved it! can't wait for more!
Aldamonburst chapter 31 . 1/20/2012
i'm glad to see this is back! great chapter!
jacob2119 chapter 31 . 1/19/2012
yay your back [:
banananana chapter 30 . 10/2/2011
I seriously am addicted to this fanfic. The pacing is perfect and I love how you stay true to the characters. And I love how Izzy and Willis are central to the progression of the story (TK and Kari are kind of a given).

Looking forward to what you have next!
90MLLu chapter 30 . 7/25/2011
A bit short but I still like it. Just wished it was longer cause it's really getting exceiting. The ending was absolutely great, having Kari to trust Davis in a time like this. It is definitely a cliffhanger. I like it(v)

Can't wait to read the next chapter(v)
90MLLu chapter 29 . 7/25/2011
Really good chapter. So much is going on in this chapter which is a thrill to read. It really feels like watching an episode of Digimon again. Amazing writing and plot!

JUST NICE CHAPTER
90MLLu chapter 28 . 7/24/2011
Really amazing chapter! It's well written. All the excitement, action and feelings are simply splendid in this chapter. I like it a lot.(v)
90MLLu chapter 27 . 7/22/2011
OKay so I read wrong last time. It's simply only Gapmon who is black. I must say that his chapter was very intriguing given the mistery behind Kari and Gatomon's changing. I really like it

As always very nice written. The plot is super

GREAT JOB!
90MLLu chapter 26 . 7/22/2011
I really like the ending with Kari only seeing in black. Now that is what I call a cliffhanger. Another great chapter