Reviews for My Medicine
SkieLoon chapter 9 . 11/29/2008
God...Poor Godot. This story's incredible. I hope you start updating it again - I really do. Because I love it and it is so going on my favorites.
StupidGord chapter 9 . 7/24/2008
Aw, I wanna know what happened to Shinney-boy.
koii chapter 9 . 5/16/2008
Although this chapter lacked some hot Diego lovin', once again another great chapter :D

Loving the characterization you're putting into the doctors - there's a lot of personality and thought placed into them that really helps enhance the story.

Ohohoho, and the plot is churning :B

Can't wait for the next chapter! DELIVER SON!
Silvite's Cry chapter 9 . 5/16/2008
I really liked this chapter; it's good to get to know the side-characters a bit more. And of course, Shin is growing on me even more.

Although I can't help but be reminded of Trauma Center throughout the entire thing... m. It's very well written, and fleshes out otherwise dull characters. Yay development!

Also, there were a few typos in this story, but nothing really noticable. I'll be waiting for chapter 10!
Miss-Taken-Love chapter 8 . 4/27/2008
I think I just died.

...Yeah.

...

Why isn't there more to this?

Diego Mia True Love!
koii chapter 8 . 4/23/2008
YES! Miego moments! Such love!

Loved the chapter...a bit short for my taste (since I'm hella addicted D:) but the fluff made up for it!

Still loving everything you're doing with this. The miego scenes were very unique (a lot of people write the same thing over and over again for that couple), very cute and in character. How you describe the visuals and manners are very well done too - they're phrased as if they're straight from Diego's head.

Still have been checking every day for updates! So don't disappoint!
Silvite's Cry chapter 8 . 4/23/2008
God, I love this fic. So glad you updated; you DEFINITELY made up for the slight lack of MiaxDiego a thousandfold. Very yes.

I just like the small parallels that Godot makes; the pine tree was a happy memory from what I can gather, but the existence of the tree itself is like a constant reminder of what once was and asdfghjkl; i love it. Maybe I'm thinking too deeply? Eh.

AND YOUR CLIFFHANGERS. GAH. Oh well. Keep writing please! I'll always be waiting
koii chapter 7 . 4/3/2008
Another excellent chapter.

Pissed off Godot is one sexy mofo. All that pent up aggression and passion, just waiting for a means of release...

Ohoho.

Something about grabbing a guy by the throat or collar is so damn hot XD

Anywho " Loved this. The ending was especially powerful; could really feel the emotion there. And I loved the touch where Godot couldn't see the blood on Shin's face. Genius.

Once again will be checking every day for an update, because I lack a life. And more Miego would once again be sexy D

Keep up the great work!
Silvite's Cry chapter 7 . 4/2/2008
:O!

The doctor went from semi good to awesome in this chapter. And Godot? Oh god, amazing. As usual. :D

BUT SIMILARITIES! OH GOD. You and your cliffhangers... grr. D: Not awesome, yet strangely awesome at the same time.
10joinfei chapter 6 . 3/25/2008
Absolutley Loving this! If there is a Phoenix Wright main character who I can imagine doing drugs, its defintally Godot

10join

fei!
koii chapter 6 . 3/24/2008
Yay! Finally; checking for updates everyday finally paid off :P

Sad at the lack of Miego in the chapter, but a wonderful chapter none the less..

I'm loving the little tidbits and quirks you're putting into the characters.

If I was a waitress I'd totally wait hand and foot to Godot's needs. XD I bet he tips well.

And Godot beating the crap out of anyone is such love (Even the idea of him punching Phoenix or threateningly grabbing him by the scuff of the shirt is hot...and I wuv Phoenix!) XD Something about it is just so damn sexy; especially when there's a good motive/reasoning. He needs to put those broad shoulders and strong arms to good use. Outside of sex, I mean XD

Can't wait until the next chapter! Don't make me wait D: I'll cry.
Critically.Acclaimed chapter 6 . 3/23/2008
Wow, this is a really good story. I love how well you portrayed Godot.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Hurs Kane chapter 6 . 3/23/2008
Thank you for adding a bit of humor to this very sad story. I want Godot to finally be able to heal emotionally. I love this story! Keep up the good work!
Silvite's Cry chapter 6 . 3/22/2008
Once again, more review is needed.

Oh god, this is amazing. Godot has minions that cater to his every whim! I bet they're the ones under the table while Godot is kicking ass in court. Seventeen cups of coffee instantly thanks to those three.

PINK COFFEE CUP. SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN TO THE SEMIGOOD DOCTOR, AGH. I've learned your patters, good sir, yessiree.

I'm sorry I hurt you. D: BUT YOU DESERVE THAT HELL. THEN YOU'LL END UP BEING DRANK/DRUNK/DRINKED/WHATEVER BY GODOT. You'd like that, wouldn't you? WOULDN'T YOU?

... I know I would. D:

Looking forward to the next chapter!
koalasandicedtea chapter 5 . 3/7/2008