Reviews for Shakespeare in love
I hope there might be a squeal to this! I love it so much! I read this twice or three times already! Why? Cuz it's that good! Please I hope there'll be a squeal soon!
ii-N3koChan chapter 12 . 6/25
Awww! Happy ending! Yaaaaaaaaaaaay! That was so cute, and sweet. I know how Yoko feels now... XD I feel like crying to now! Happy Happy yay!
ii-N3koChan chapter 9 . 6/24
Holy snapples! Plot twist! That was totally unexpected! I was kinda confused at the last chapter when she mention 'Death'. But whoa...must read next chapter! I like how you always spice things up making it more interesting, and unexpected. Great work!
I love this story so muchh! Why wasn't Pein in here?
Make a squeal Please!
Treeni chapter 12 . 10/29/2014
Oh man, this was awesome. Any plans for a sequel?
Alexa chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
I like It because of the romance an Shakespeare phrase u put in it.
Insomniac Nights chapter 9 . 8/13/2014
I just finished reading the story but there are still a few questions I had and I'm not sure if I just missed the answers or something. I love this story but who is the nicely dressed man with multicolored flowers? And the man. Who had his eye on Sakura first? What about Shisui's relationship with Sakura's mom?
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 12 . 7/17/2014
Good work!:)
zombiekins5948 chapter 12 . 6/27/2014
Loved it. Made me cry for her
kaoru-pretty chapter 12 . 6/8/2014
I love this fic, well i love all your fics so, is like an old new XD
Ano Mul chapter 8 . 1/26/2014
Nemo's Mon was called Carmen, and I love the story so far because I love Shakespeare's work.
Shadamyisthebestlol chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
Heh oh haku
sharkswillruledaWORLD chapter 12 . 8/8/2013
Oh I loved this story! It's really great and so well-written!
pinkpetal34 chapter 12 . 6/9/2013
nice story i am about to check to see if there iz a part two and if not...

then u BETTER GET RIGHT ON IT!

cause u left to many loose ends like the thing about that guy in akatsuki that waz interested in sakura and all that.
pinkpetal34 chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
i luv haku hes so kawaii!