Reviews for Shakespeare in love
chasingcolors chapter 2 . 2/15/2008
WOOT, Sakura beats all of those high-maintenance snobby girls any day! And Kisames here too-any other Akatsuki's coming soon? :d Update soon please!
Elanwye chapter 2 . 2/15/2008
aww.. that was cute almost! great chappe! I knew kisame was hiding something! :D oh andlet haku give it a try, make sakura and him be friends! (everyone needs friends!)

but weres shikamaru? his quote "Where am I in all this?"

will he be there in the next chappe? owell plz update soon! (you might just turn me into a shika/saku fan someday)

-luv ai akatsuki
Pay-Bunny chapter 2 . 2/15/2008
I love this so far I love how you use characters that don't usually get used in stories I also love how u put shakespeare qoutes and books in here I love shakespeare and i'm actually like Sakura a lot in this story my life is a lot like this please update soon i will keep reading im adding u to my fave authors and stories and im going to put this story on story alertand u on author alert please message me i would love to talk to u about your story thanks for listening and update soon pwease :3
Miss Chocolat chapter 2 . 2/15/2008
That was an awesome end of chapter xD

WHY ARE YOU SO AWESOME? All your stories rock ass! D

Please update soon-It entertaining to see the boys fawn over delicate little Sakura-chan!
Jack Ishi chapter 2 . 2/15/2008
AAw sso cute.
orisinal chapter 2 . 2/15/2008
Lovely story and so adorable. I also like the input of shakespeare. Original, and you are including characters who don't get a lot of parts in fanfiction normally. Keep up the awesome work )
Chii chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
I love Macbeth!

Please update soon!
Elanwye chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
what a perfect one-shot for the world of shika/saku! ** I especially liked how you threw shakespear into this one! *I cant even merge salt with pepper O.O*

hope you make more!

ai akatsuki
Zwalaaz chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
great story hope u update soon
chasingcolors chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Woot, go Sakura! Guys fall to their knees before you!
Miss Chocolat chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Right nw, I just NEED to glomp you furiously until you suffocate from oxygen loss! -hug- Why must you write such wonderful masterpieces! WHY?

Oh yes, I love ALL your stories. Now, I'm really looking forwards to whatever comes from you first. xD Please update soon!
Sakura4eva chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Wow! I love this story/chapter! Is there going to be more? I sure hope so. I like Shakespear, too, but my favourites are A Midsummer's Night Dream and Hamlet. :) Can't wait to read more! .
Itty Bitty Aiko chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
aw to cute -
Nana chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
You must update soon, and add Neji!
SpeedDemon315 chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Heh, I recognized the beginning from your LJ. Sweet, inserting Shakespeare into Nartuo is a wicked idea and Macbeth is one of the best!

Great chapter albeit like I mentioned previously in your other works, some proofreading is in order. I noticed a couple of mistakes, just some minor ones, but it will help you overall if you glance over work for errors prior to posting.

...I'm starting to sound like a broken record, aren't I?
492 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 Next »