Reviews for Shakespeare in love
13th hour chapter 2 . 2/16/2008
Ha! About time. I had begun to think that you had died or something. I like that your writing this fic so we don't all die of bordum before we get to read your new updates for your other stories. I know that this may be too much to ask but, could you also pair Sakura with Neji, Suigetsu (there are too few Suig/Saku fics around) and Haku? I can't wait until you update ONE of your fics, especially 'Like Moths To Light'(please let it be a Neji/Saku story), or 'Ravens Dusk". Good to see your not dead.

yours annoyingly

13th hour

P.S

Be creative, be unique and keep up the good work.

(save the Earth, it's the only planet with chocolate)
SpeedDemon315 chapter 2 . 2/16/2008
Hooray for some Kisame/Sakura! Again, another fanstasic chapter, I truly relished in reading it.

I'll say this once more, just so you can keep this in the back of your mind next time, proofread your writings beforehand. If you need help, ask for a beta or someone you trust look over your work.

Overall, great second chapter, I'm looking forward to more.
Funabisenu chapter 2 . 2/16/2008
I LOVE THIS I LOVE THIS SO MUCH PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE
FakeCompassion chapter 2 . 2/15/2008
AWE HAKU! Lol poor little guy D Hahaha Kisame! Woo Go Fishy-Chan! D
frienz4ever chapter 2 . 2/15/2008
aw poor saku T_T

happy v-day :D
ante-diem chapter 2 . 2/15/2008
WOOT, Sakura beats all of those high-maintenance snobby girls any day! And Kisames here too-any other Akatsuki's coming soon? :d Update soon please!
Elanwye chapter 2 . 2/15/2008
aww.. that was cute almost! great chappe! I knew kisame was hiding something! :D oh andlet haku give it a try, make sakura and him be friends! (everyone needs friends!)

but weres shikamaru? his quote "Where am I in all this?"

will he be there in the next chappe? owell plz update soon! (you might just turn me into a shika/saku fan someday)

-luv ai akatsuki
Pay-Bunny chapter 2 . 2/15/2008
I love this so far I love how you use characters that don't usually get used in stories I also love how u put shakespeare qoutes and books in here I love shakespeare and i'm actually like Sakura a lot in this story my life is a lot like this please update soon i will keep reading im adding u to my fave authors and stories and im going to put this story on story alertand u on author alert please message me i would love to talk to u about your story thanks for listening and update soon pwease :3
Miss Chocolat chapter 2 . 2/15/2008
That was an awesome end of chapter xD

WHY ARE YOU SO AWESOME? All your stories rock ass! D

Please update soon-It entertaining to see the boys fawn over delicate little Sakura-chan!
Jack Ishi chapter 2 . 2/15/2008
AAw sso cute.
orisinal chapter 2 . 2/15/2008
Lovely story and so adorable. I also like the input of shakespeare. Original, and you are including characters who don't get a lot of parts in fanfiction normally. Keep up the awesome work )
Chii chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
I love Macbeth!

Please update soon!
Elanwye chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
what a perfect one-shot for the world of shika/saku! ** I especially liked how you threw shakespear into this one! *I cant even merge salt with pepper O.O*

hope you make more!

ai akatsuki
Zwalaaz chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
great story hope u update soon
ante-diem chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Woot, go Sakura! Guys fall to their knees before you!
497 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 .. Last Next »