Reviews for Harry Potter and the Coming Storm
Gracealma chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Ooh, I like. A different take on Harry Potter who isn't Harry Potter.
Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Master chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
this is good so far whens the next update also are you going to update soon.
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
So, Harry was not born of Lily...merely adopted? Definitely a twist.
yumi2482 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
interesting idea. I like the description of what occurred in the future and how Harry was born.
bananacupcakes chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
please update soon :)
Fick Chick chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Interesting start. I would love to see it continued.
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Heh, heheheheheh! That's just hilarious! Harry isn't even Lily and James' true son! Just an adopted child from some 'low-level' family. That's funny. I'm looking forward to seeing how you explain away Harry's seemingly close resemblence to Lily and James.

I hope you can update this story in the near-future. I don't read many Terminator crossovers, but this one is definitely worth it. It'd be a waste of a good idea if you didn't donate some more time and effort to it, to see where it'd go and grow.

So, now Harry's not only going to have Voldemort but some Terminator after him. Granted, this 'Max' guy is obviously taking Kyle's place in protecting baby-Harry, but I hope you can develop the story a touch bit differently than how most HP-crossovers go with this kind of thing.

Update soon okay?
FaeFolk chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
amazing story! Really interesting, I can't wait to read more!
Ninja Master chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
This is really good up date one day!
wolf-shinigami chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I really love this story so far. Is there any chance that you will update? I hope so, anywho, great start!
Vain x Life Poetess chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
you have to keep it up update
EmeraldReporter chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Wow. Amazing! Keep writing.

Umm... One question. Will his fic be slash? If not, or if it is please state in your summery.
Lottii chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
this is an interesting start... would love to see more.
Gold Viper chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
UPDATE PLEASE
TheEveningStar chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
This is a terrific start to the story and I hope you continue. I hadn't thought of how you could combine the Wiz World with the whole Terminator/Skynet/Judgement day thing, so it'll be interesting to see where you're going with this.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »