Reviews for Trioverse ficlets
spiel chapter 10 . 10/3/2012
Oh gods, do I even wanna know what Hojo did with him? :s

Or better yet, will I ever even get the chance to know it? xD

Sure would love for you to update this tasty little story
spiel chapter 9 . 10/3/2012
Cozy morning sex :

But noo please don't make Zack horribly sick :(
spiel chapter 8 . 10/3/2012
Speaking of endurance, I've been wondering all this time how Cloud and Reno have managed to satisfy Zack when he should have a lot more endurance than both of them combined. So yeah well okay, maybe he's a lot more sensitive too, thanks to the Mako, but it should still take quite a lot to tire him out.
spiel chapter 7 . 9/30/2012
I really like this Garrett guy :D
spiel chapter 6 . 9/29/2012
Mako seems to be every author's favourite drug xD
spiel chapter 5 . 9/29/2012
Oh please let this not be actual foreshadowing of running away from Hojo :(

I get depressed whenever Zack's sacrifice gets mentioned :'(
spiel chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
Well now, that sounds a lot more like the Reno I know :D

Though to be fair, in case one of his lovers died he'd still have the other to help him through the grieve. That's not something a lot of people can claim :(
spiel chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
While I actually don't think Reno has a lot of problems with what his job entails, this is a nice take on his feelings regarding the matter :)
spiel chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
Reno sure knows how to give incentive xD
spiel chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I think I'll be forever caught at this stage where I think "Thank god Cloud washed off before Zack put his tongue there" xD
LittleNikko chapter 10 . 7/22/2012
I really love this story and somehow always come back to it. I was just curious if it was ever going to be continued, because I really thinks it a great piece of work
Nikko
anime-obsessed95 chapter 10 . 6/1/2012
Are you going to update this soon? Because I'm dying to read more! It's one of the best threesome stories I've ever read! I love your portrayal of the relationship. I adore this story and I really hope that you didn't abandon it. Please please please update soon! :)
DestatiDream chapter 9 . 5/9/2012
So cute, so hot, so loveable! *squeal*

Hmm, I do hope you haven't completely forgotten this story...though I'm still grateful for what you have already written! ZxRxC is totally one of my top favorite threesomes, heehee!

Also really like your writing style, keeps me wanting more~

I hope Zack's wounds aren't anything too serious! D:
Viczen33 chapter 10 . 4/9/2012
Holy Shiva! absolutely amazing! Keep up the excellent writing!
ShadowQueen1996 chapter 10 . 2/28/2012