Reviews for Shinigami in New York
ScrollPirate chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
It's a good story - but you're a little inconsistant.

If you're going to use Japanese spellings, use it all the way through. It's rather choppy using "Captain" and then "Taichos" a few lines later - it looks like an attempt to copy someone elses story - which I doubt was your intention. It's always better to use just one in a story and not both - It makes you're story read better.

Anyway, it's a good story - I like it! I just wanted to through out that little bit of advice.
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
First off, shouldn't this be under the crossover section of stories? Not just Bleach, but both Bleach and CSI New York?

Second, while I like the idea, I personally don't see those characters going at each others throats like that. It seems, rather unprofessional for CSI team members...
MakeMyStand41319 chapter 7 . 6/30/2009
never in a million years would I think of a Bleach and CSI:NY crossover; your story is very creative and is very well written.

If you can, please finish the story! And add a bit of some Ichigo! XD

Nicley done.
Naron Daylane chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
cool story! bisides not Reistu but Reiatsu!
Jorinda chapter 7 . 10/21/2008
great chapter, can't wait to see what happens next! _
owari chapter 6 . 3/31/2008
...I'm sorry if this seems crude, but it's something I really need to get off my chest. SEIREITEI. /Please/, for the love of GOD at least look at wikipedia to get the Japanese names spelled correctly! And the malaprops...[like in chapter 5...the phrase "Ukitake cocked an eye at the last bit but smiled pleasentry seeing her uncomfortableness," should probably read something like, "Ukitake cocked an eyebrow at the last bit, but smiled pleasantly, seeing her discomfort." Or something along those lines.] It's a great concept for a story and all...just these little things have a tendency to distract the reader. Or me, at least.

I hope to read more soon!
Raiji Magiwind chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Oddly enough I found this title very interesting. It makes for a funny crossover pairing, that perhaps you should do more of, as I could see the multitudes of fun of if anything scaring the bejesus out of the men and women of the CSI...XD
seasnake.756 chapter 2 . 2/3/2008
looks like something I'll like.
Tera Earth chapter 2 . 2/3/2008
Out of curriosity, which characters are your own? I never watch CSI NY either, but at least I have some idea...I think. Ive seen enough CSI Las Vegas to at least know what theyre talking about. And I know my bleach enough to know what all the terminology means. Anyways, so far, looks to be a pretty interesting story idea. Hope it all works out well in the end. And I cant wait to see what happens next.
Warai chapter 2 . 2/3/2008
I must say this is rather well thought up. I really like it so far. Though your grammar could use a little more work, I really like it. Though, I must say a bit of your translations are wrong. If I'm correct, I believe the three you missed are spelled 'Fukutaichou', 'Zanpakutou', and 'reiatsu'. Good job so far on this, though!